A/C connector

Wes

i am having to replace my ac compressor because it locked up and when i was taking it off today i noticed a flat connector on the bottom of it with a diode or something attatched to it. well the connector looks melted and nasty and i dont think i can get off the old compressor anyways does anyone know if i can buy a new connector and just splice it in. anyone know the name or part number or any help.. maybe i could build one with stuff from radio shack?
thanks
wes

Hi,
AC Delco may still service that. Try their website,it has a great catalog of parts like these. Or try your local distributor. Casper's is cool too, just might not be quite as immediate. Be careful of crud in the system, especially in the condenser. Don't forget to pull the orifice... Good luck!

Thanks for your order Wes.

Main thing...flush out that condenser as best you can. I forgot to mention to you on the phone, but it would be a good idea to replace your belt when changing the compressor, especially if it has any age to it.

When you go to install the compressor, give me a call, and I'll be happy to walk you through it as well as hooking up the A/C manifold hose assembly.

I'm glad David found that pigtail adapter, as I still do not have any listings on it. If anyone has a Delco number on it, I can try to cross it, and keep them in stock.

Good luck, and thanks.

Brett