9 second turbo for sale - Innovative 74mm DUAL BB **PRICE REDUCED TO $1800**

Professional Smack Talker
I have decided to sell the turbo that was going to go on my Grand National, as that project won't be happening any time soon. This turbo is BRAND NEW, never mounted on anything.

74mm_11.jpg

Turbo is an 74mm unit from Innovative Turbo Systems (ITS). It has a Q-trim turbine wheel, .96 Tangential (v-band clamp) exhaust housing. Center section is water-cooled, Dual Ball Bearing. This turbo is rated at 900+ hp, and is capable of carrying a full weight car well into the 9's. More information on this turbo can be found here: Welcome to Innovative Turbo Systems

In addition to the standard turbo configuration, I have had the Compressor housing polished, and the exhaust housing smoothed of all casting marks, and coated with a high temp. silver coating good to 2000*. Both can be seen here:

74mm_2.jpg

More pictures of this turbo can be found here: Index of /Parts_for_sale/Innovative_74mm_Turbo

Turbo list price is $2295.00, plus I have an additional $200 in the polishing, smoothing, and coating, putting the total cost at roughly $2500.

In order to get this sold quickly to help fund my Syclone, I am looking to get $2000 plus shipping, taking a loss of $500. I will not be able to "hold" this turbo at this price, so first person with the $$$ gets the turbo.

***PRICE REDUCED TO $1800 PLUS SHIPPING!!! THIS IS A STEAL FOR SOMEONE LOOKING TO GO FAST!!!***

If you have any questions, please PM on the board, e-mail me at matt@host.net, or call me at 954-410-5139. Thanks!

- Matt

This is a great turbo for some one with a stroked 3.8 or bigger.
Excellent power with good spooling, the combination is hard to beat!

Couple of questions,

3" outlet, 4" inlet on the compressor?

How big is the v-band discharge on the turbine? 3"

I will go home and take some additional pics for you tonight showing the measurements, but I do believe all of those are correct.

Ok, took the pics. Measurements are as follows:

Compressor Inlet = 4"

Compressor_inlet.jpg

Compressor outlet = 2.5"

Compressor_outlet.jpg

Exhaust housing outlet = 4"

Turbine_outlet.jpg

Please let me know if you need any other pics / measurements :)

how old is it? is it still under warranty?

The turbo has sat on my shelf for a little over two years, so I would doubt that there is any warranty on it. Has never been mounted on anything, and actually aside from having the exhaust housing taken off for coating, has sat in the plastic bag on a shelf this whole time.

Found the exhaust V band flange and clamp, will include that in the $1800 price. $100 value :)

So we are now talking about a $2300 turbo, $200 worth of polishing and coating, and $100 worth of flanges. $2600 worth of turbo for $1800. Someone here needs a quality Holiday present for themselves ;)