9.75@138 with stock ecm/maf

love the gold buick or chestnut color rare....

total sleeper!!!!!

Rafael same here. Always had a thing for the gold/chestnut ones..lol

Makes me laugh when I hear that Red is too old to make Chip...:confused:
Way to go man..Stock ECM and MAF..:eek:
A proven package that works.

Yep, Red still can get it done!;)

Damn that amazing on the stock ECM and MAF!

Congrats!

That's great!

Thanks fellas!

Nice sleeper fast car!:cool:

No rollcage? Awesome!!! A man that thinks like me. Sleeper look,,hard to call it a sleeper w/a roll cage.

I do want a safe car also....

That's awesome Brian!!

Let me know when you have the next event and I'll get some of us from down here with buicks to come up:) We have been talking about having a get together at a track for awhile. I can probably get a few fellow tsm and ths cars to join.

Nice sleeper fast car!:cool:

No rollcage? Awesome!!! A man that thinks like me. Sleeper look,,hard to call it a sleeper w/a roll cage.

I do want a safe car also....

Thanks bud! Well you cant have your cake and eat it too!;)

That's awesome Brian!!

Let me know when you have the next event and I'll get some of us from down here with buicks to come up:) We have been talking about having a get together at a track for awhile. I can probably get a few fellow tsm and ths cars to join.

Thanks Kevin! Your the exact guys I was talking about!:D This would be great! We need to get together in late winter and figure out a date that would work best for you guys and make it happen. Were real flexable up here. The more guys I can get here the better. Try and make it more of a "mini event" or something if possible except it will be VERY cheap to run in comparison to all the others. No payout for anything obviously just alot of fun and alot of cars laying down some great numbers. Maybe this is something that could get big if all goes well.

The track prep/upkeep is way more critical to our cars than most cars as everyone knows. No monster wide tire, back halfs, exc. The owner understands this and gives us free rain with the VHT/gold dust to keep us glued. So the starting line wont be going away after 10 cars making a pass. You cant hardly put a price on an outstanding 60 ft!:D

Anyone who would be interested in something like this or knows people who would be, chime in. I can make a post in the lounge section later to get an idea of who all would game for something like this.

Brian

Congrats, beautiful car and great numbers too. I am partial to the color as well.

Attachments

• DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,455
I was wait for you to run some great numbers, I guess my wait is over!
Congrats man!

What track were you at? I am in NE Ohio, and want to get my ride out for your next meet. Keep me in mind for the next date.

B- nice to see you took the car to the track, sounds like its running its ass off.

We met a few years back in BG right after you purchased the almost same colored limited in CA.

9.7 on a stock maf with such a small cam and ****ty chip, thats amazing how well the car performs with the DLS components. Very nice!

Take it easy

BW

Real nice job and real nice car! Congrats your flying!

Thanks alot Otto!

That car has hurt some feelings on the street I bet.

Yeah it has suprised a few big blocks..lol :biggrin:

What track were you at? I am in NE Ohio, and want to get my ride out for your next meet. Keep me in mind for the next date.

Dragway 42 in West Salem. Your more than welcome to come out my friend. I will be posting up for a spring event and hopefully get alot of us out there.

Brian

B- nice to see you took the car to the track, sounds like its running its ass off.

We met a few years back in BG right after you purchased the almost same colored limited in CA.

9.7 on a stock maf with such a small cam and ****ty chip, thats amazing how well the car performs with the DLS components. Very nice!

Take it easy

BW

Bryan, good to hear from you again! Its has been awhile and yes I do rem BG in '07. I took a break from the show cars to concentrate more on going fast with this car. Mid/low 10s wasnt doing it for me anymore.:D

The car has exceeded expectations and the DLS built mill is everything its cracked up to be. I will prob be going to a FAST with it later but wanted to see the car run a impressive numbers with the stock stuff. Take care and hopefully you make it back to BG in '10

Brian

Ill hound Quick6'N'K.C. every day in the hopes of getting him to BG in 2010............ come on man........... I need you there to help pick my heads up off the track..........

Limited87, thats flyin, congrats, nice ride man.

Westcoast

Nice car. I wish there were more cars like this out on the west coast. Can I pm you to interrogate about your engine builders reputation?

Bryan, good to hear from you again! Its has been awhile and yes I do rem BG in '07. I took a break from the show cars to concentrate more on going fast with this car. Mid/low 10s wasnt doing it for me anymore.:D

The car has exceeded expectations and the DLS built mill is everything its cracked up to be. I will prob be going to a FAST with it later but wanted to see the car run a impressive numbers with the stock stuff. Take care and hopefully you make it back to BG in '10

Brian

Wished i had a tr that fast, looks good and halls balls :)
Yes for BG 2010 :) See you there, what car you taking?

BW

Wished i had a tr that fast, looks good and halls balls :)
Yes for BG 2010 :) See you there, what car you taking?

BW

Glad to hear you will make it.:cool: Well hopefully it will be this car to run some TSM possibly but theres alot of time between now and then to break something..lol;)