89 TTA for sale/trade in NJ!!

gold69charger

89 Turbo Trans Am with 45k orignal miles T-Top leather! I have the orignal window sticker,the orignal TTA spark plug wires and some other TTA stuff!

I had the car repainted about 6 months ago with PPG 2 stage paint (looks awesome). It has a New Rear Spoiler and all New Emblems. I just installed a New Hood Pad for the engine bay. Front pads were just replaced and all rubber brake hoses have been replaced. Also installed New master cylider. New shocks and struts installed last month.

The only thing it needs to be perfect is to have the front seats recovered,(as most of them do).

I am looking to get around $14k obo.....or possiable trade for an 86/87 Grand National or T-Type of equal or a bit less value!

I can send pics to those who are interested and if you have something you want to trade send pics to my email at gold69charger@yahoo.com

gold69charger said:
89 Turbo Trans Am with 45k orignal miles T-Top leather! I have the orignal window sticker,the orignal TTA spark plug wires and some other TTA stuff!

I had the car repainted about 6 months ago with PPG 2 stage paint (looks awesome). It has a New Rear Spoiler and all New Emblems. I just installed a New Hood Pad for the engine bay. Front pads were just replaced and all rubber brake hoses have been replaced. Also installed New master cylider. New shocks and struts installed last month.

The only thing it needs to be perfect is to have the front seats recovered,(as most of them do).

I am looking to get around $14k obo.....or possiable trade for an 86/87 Grand National or T-Type of equal or a bit less value!

I can send pics to those who are interested and if you have something you want to trade send pics to my email at gold69charger@yahoo.com

53 views and NO feedback :confused:
Isn't anyone interested in a real nice TTA :confused:
Don't be afraid to make offers...the worst I can say is no!!
I am also interested in trades :biggrin:

Hey I think we met at Fudd's one Friday in the spring on their cruise night..Bad time of year to sell or trade your TTA. Lots of guys have them tucked away for the winter and people dont tend to spend much on toys this time of year. Tuck that baby away and post in the spring or eBay it and you'll have better results if it's the car I'm thinking of it was really nice. If you want e-mail me all your pictures and I'll host them on line so you can direct people to a link with the pictures! Good Luck with it!

Price Reduced For One Week Only!

I am reducing the price to $12,500 firm...this price is for one week only and then will go off the market and I will keep.