87 T 26k miles MINT!!

I tell you what... If I ever saw that car riding by me I'd get excited. That is one sweet freaking car!

Absolutely, a beautiful car. I always wanted a T in that color. If I hadn't just bought mine, I would have been all over this.

Absolutely, a beautiful car. I always wanted a T in that color. If I hadn't just bought mine, I would have been all over this.

Ditto. If I didn't have the hybrid project going on I would pick this up in a heartbeat. Best color ever, I had one until someone decided they wanted to steal it.

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the bad photos. My camera is junk. ZERO rust,seals are like new. Astroroof works perfectly. I did replace the covering on the inside of the Astroroof. It was starting to sag some. Headliner is original and doesn't show signs of age. If someone sends me a how-to to send more pics I'd be happy to try. Thanks guys!!

Parts

Do you have any of the original parts? Why were the bumpers changed out? Why was the powermaster brakes changed for vacuum?

Can someone tell what the brass fitting is coming off the turbo vacuum? I see the vac line with a brass fitting on it. Anyone know?

Gary,

No, this was never my car. I was just being nice and trying to help them out by hosting and posting the photos. I have never seen this car in person. The photos is all I have ever seen.

Thanks,
Bryan :biggrin:

Sorry for the mistake, sort of thought that this was the extremely low mileage grey or silver, don't remember which, car that a few years back. Beautiful car, good luck with the sale.

Car is on it's way to a great guy in Ft Myers, FL. Thanks Bobby for the easy transaction. Hope you enjoy your new ride!!!!:biggrin: