87 T 26k miles MINT!!

radtech

Car is a dark gray metallic. Car has a legitimate 26,700 miles. Original paint,a few rare options. Needs nothing at all.
Astroroof
Twilight Sentinel
Black trim
GNX style rims
3" DP
42lb injectors
New fuel pump
Fuel regulator
TT chip
Fiberglass bumpers(ATR)

This car is a true survivor car. Has always been stored indoors. Looks like it came off the assembly line minus a few tiny road chips and one small scratch(around 2"). Spent most of it's life in California and Arizona. I would imagine that there are only a few in the entire country as well preserved as this one. Looking to sell for $15k. Not looking to haggle as this is well worth the asking price. Thanks!!!!
Garrett

Garrett,

Great talking with you today. Thought I would help you out and host and post your pics for you. Let me know if I can do anything else to help. Have a great Superbowl Sunday!!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

100_1630_00.jpg

100_1638.jpg

100_1640.jpg

Geez, what a beauty. Too bad you didn't chrome the bumpers or have then painted to look like chrome. It's been done before. Either way, Great color.

100_1681.jpg

100_1682.jpg

100_1687.jpg

That is all I had. Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Since the owner of this board(Yes, I mean you Shane) has elected to NOT do what he said he would do on 11/21/2008 and reopen my threads and has not responded to any of(read, ignored) my emails since then(I have all correspondence available if anyone wants to see it).

For now, I think that I will just go back to what I do best and that is doing what I can to help others.

Remember, respect is something you earn. If you think you deserve respect, then maybe you should ask yourself what have you done lately to earn respect from those you expect it from. I have always respected all until I have been disrespected. Unfortunately, I have learned that not everyone looks at things like I do. The last time I checked, being a person of your word goes a long way towards earning someones respect and not everyone is a big enough person to do what they say and keep their word. When I was a little boy, my father always used to say that "a man is only as good as his word and anyone not good enough to keep their word is not a very good man."

Have a great SuperBowl Sunday guys and gals!!!:biggrin:

Are you using a cell phone to take pics? There not coming out very well.

I would be interested in some not so close up pics as well. I really like that color. Are there any dings/dents/rust? What shape are the moldings? Are they soft or do they need replacemet? Do the windows roll up without any issues? Is the moonroof in working order? How is the seal?

I see cruise control in the engine bay.

But the turn lever doen not have it?? Or does it, and I'm not seeing it right?

(hi Bryan)