'87 Solid roof GN f/s in KS

hounddogs!

Looking for garage space so I can get some truck work done....

Body has 152K on it, the previous owner had gone through the motor, trans and G80 rear at 130K or so. Most mods are in my sig, it also has Chrysler electric fans, ARP studs and 2000 miles on a Limit Engineering rebuild. Cat converter is gutted. Basically rust-free; there's a quarter-sized bubble by the DS taillight and I've found pinholes in the floor pan. Doors and frame are solid. I'll be straight up--it's a driver car that needs some things cleaned up. The rear main seal should be replaced, as should the AC compressor. The lip on the RF wheel is bent and I'd say that the front tires are at 25%. Rears are 80%+.

I'd like to find a good home at a fair price. $8700.

Attachments

• DSCF0831.JPG
    DSCF0831.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 408
  • DSCF0832.JPG
    DSCF0832.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 406
  • DSCF0715.JPG
    DSCF0715.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 405
  • DSCF0714.JPG
    DSCF0714.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCF0718.JPG
    DSCF0718.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 403
More pics. DIY seat bracing behind the carpeted panel.

Attachments

• DSCF0722.JPG
    DSCF0722.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 398
  • DSCF0713.JPG
    DSCF0713.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 396
Ty are you thinking of getting back in the TR game?

I believe I've seen this car at the 06 topeka gathering. First one in the attached pic, correct? (I had the other GN, not pictured)

Bob

Attachments

• 100_4534 sized.jpg
    100_4534 sized.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 234
Also FWIW I do remember that being a really solid car. Easy paint job and some TLC would make it a pretty nice toy.

Ty are you thinking of getting back in the TR game?

I believe I've seen this car at the 06 topeka gathering. First one in the attached pic, correct? (I had the other GN, not pictured)

Bob

Yes, I am soon. I want one to play with and 1 to store away. Everytime I go by Oliver's I think I should stop and say hi;)

Yes, I am soon. I want one to play with and 1 to store away. Everytime I go by Oliver's I think I should stop and say hi;)

Except for the fact that I don't work there anymore. :D I now work in Seneca, shoe throwing distance from that starlite motel you stay at.

Thread hijack over (hopefully)

:cool:
Except for the fact that I don't work there anymore. :D I now work in Seneca, shoe throwing distance from that starlite motel you stay at.

Thread hijack over (hopefully)

Dodge dealer, Oliver's, hmmmmmmmmmmm thinking about a tranny shop in Seneca:cool: ahhh body shop behind the motel and a block over.............

Honeyman? Surely not................ Cook for Amanda at the windmill LOL!!??

Hmmmmmm Hi Jack almost over,,, bad press is good press TTT