'87 Limited, western PA

If every seller in the world had Welby's sense of honesty the world would be a better place.

This car is beautiful an is JUST EXACTLY as he described.

I couldn't be happier.

I remember selling cars on a hand shake. That was about 10 years ago that doesn't happen any more.

yup !!! It's a shame how things turn. Being a home builder for years we never had a contract with "subs".. IF they wanted one we wouldn't use them. My Dad put that in my head at an early age. Your "word" was worth something then. DAMMMM I am old :eek:

...Good luck with the car Chris. :cool:

TTT - Hang in there :)

LOL...I know what you mean. Welby snd I have been playing phone tag and PM tag.

I can see the other side also. I've had stuff for sale... a guy wants it/commits...I turn down another sale in the meantime.... then guy changes his mind....and by now the 2nd guy I turned down because of the 1st guy lying, well...he found one too..:mad::mad::mad:

Its not just on the Internet and not just with cars nowadays....I sold a $100,000 river lot a couple years ago, twice. The first buyer sounded rich with a lot of cash, even a jet aircraft for recreation (proud that his 'word' was as good as gold)....He drew it out, then waited some more, then walked away. In the mean time, I said "no" to no less than six buyers. Fortunately, I'd kept a list, and finding the second buyer was easy.

Sad commentary on our values.

Its a good thing you are not desperate for the sale. Good Luck! I regret selling my charcol grey TR limited...:sob, sob:...:)

If every seller in the world had Welby's sense of honesty the world would be a better place.

This car is beautiful an is JUST EXACTLY as he described.

I couldn't be happier.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. Glad you're happy with the car. I work by the treat people how I want to be treated policy :D

I'll just add here that I do offer a money back guarantee on the car, provided you bring it back up here. Mainly because as soon as you drove off I thought "My God, what have I done?!!!! :eek: " .

Take care of it, bud. I'm sure you noticed the rubber sprayed on the exhaust, I fully expect you to continue coating it :D