87 GN vs 04 Z06 video

what kind of tires you run that hook so well? Nice kill! that was a ridiculously bad beating.

Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin about...

<---Can't keep the grin off my face...watching you wax his Z06...
Props, man!

Cool. Teach those vettes a lesson. I always have mixed feelings about these sorts of things though. I have a Z06, but it is so much fun being on the dark side and putting one down when I'm cruising in my Turbo Buick. Our bufords just hook better than those independent rear suspensions in the C5.

That was a beautiful kill. What is your set up, and what do you
run on the 1/4 of a mile?

Thanks Marco

86 Grand National t-top (59000km)
stock long block,stock suspension, red stripe convertor, te44, smc alk injection, 24lbs boost, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, tomco 30lbs injectors, dynotech stage 4 street chip, thdp, mease 24 row IC, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3800lbs race weight with driver.
best ET
60FT=1.52
1/8= 7.38
I/4= 11.74
MPH=113
BEST MPH= 114

Sick kill man. You really waxed that thing.

At the end of the vid when you let off is that the BOV? (I'm kinda new to this fun turbo stuff) If so what kind is that? It sounds real good.

Never had the car down the 1/4 yet. It has gone 7.40@93 on low boost.

F8L, that is no BOV, thats just the factory turbo sneeze...hehe

Haha i've been fooled.

The TTA came with the ATR DP with Wastegate so i'm used to that. And the T Type I just bought hasn't been driven and gets an ATR DP with Wastegate before it goes on the road so i've never heard the stock before. Mine kinda sounds like a horse or something. :eek: