87 GN T-top parts/resto in Boston,Ma

Mystic

hey guys just picked this up 2 weeks ago and a little over my head dont know to much about it so ill try and answer any questions you have ...

85k miles ..just bought a few weeks ago not running got it up and running and starts right up engine runs nice 80PSI for oil pressure ..i thought i would have time to play around with it and fix it up as i go but new baby and realizing i have no time between her and work

Previous owner said top end of motor was rebuilt and tranny was rebuilt (cant confirm)

from just looking at the car for mods

bigger down pipe
newer exhasut from turbo all the way back
bigger injectors
aftermarket wastegate
autometer gauges
145 speedo

body is a little rough has 2 rot holes under drivers seat and drivers side was swiped ..clear coat is peeling head liner is missing and i have most of the underdash plastics and gauge plastic that goes in front of gauge cluster ..t-top bags are in trunk also

just installed a stock turbo on it today and fires up with no problems ...old owner lost the keys so i wired up some relays and switchs to start the car ..clean title signed over from previous owner thats open

car needs some work but might be a nice project for someone i just dont have time let me know what you guys think thanks

gn6.jpg

gn5.jpg

gn4.jpg

gn3.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn1.jpg

going to bump this up ...5k firm just bought a house and looking to free up some cash ..i got the car up and running good and have put like 40-50 miles on it with no problems ...tranny shifts a little hard havent had time to play with TV cable ..

dash is all back together no wires hanging down ...new key made for the car and clean title in my name ...

ill bump it one last time then it goes in the garage till spring and ill try again

ive been getting some PMs about the car so ill bump it up so people can see the pics ...these are the only pics i have we have snow up here so its tucked in the corner of the garage so thats best i can do ....its a cheap GN not a show car by any means ....

SOLD the first guy who actually set up a time and followed through to come look at it bought it ....no BSing paid cash and drove the car home over an hour away ...