87 GN roller

CraigT

GN to be sold as a ROLLER! Location SE Missouri. $6000 573-931-1004

I want to buy a lower mileage car. My car is a driver and is complete. But this is the best way for me to sell it.

Owned since 05 May 1990 with 38K. I am the third owner. I have met the original owner and bought directly from the second.

This is what you get.....

-1987 GN with 134K miles. T-tops, some rust under passenger top ( see pics). Has been garaged kept for the past 13 years or so. Concert sound, PW, PDL, twilight sentinal. Power seat.

-6 point roll bar with Chris Alston Chassisworks removable drivers sidebar, Painted base/clearcoat.

-Poly graphite body bushings.

-AC compressor, GM lines, accumulator is new, put in several years ago with R-12.

-All accessories

-11 inch drums, moser axles.

- 2 3/4" BGC exhaust (no dp or test pipe)

This is what you don't get....

-Motor, trans, all race or aftermarket parts. Selling as stock as possible.

-modded ME-R ECM, Double pumper, available with the car purchase.

About 75 detailed pictures available here, shows every imperfection....

Pictures by CRAIGTURLEY1 - Photobucket

IMG_0887.jpg

I was being nice and didnt say anything,,but it hard selling a nice turbo car with a motor for just a bit more than the price of this car.....Sorry maybe $4500 in this ecomomy..hold on to it if you can...sounds nice..

It is a driver, nothing wrong with it. LOOK at all the pics. Ad a S2 to it or a 2500$ motor/trans and it is an 8500$ car. I want to sell it as a roller. I want my stuff for my next car. If you are not interested, stay off the topic!!!!

Bump, this car is nice and has been well cared for. The pics and description do not do it justice.