'87 GN hardtop 74k miles in Maryland

Amazing. Everybody posts these ads "'87 GN wanted", blah, blah. Here's a super clean car with low mileage for a ridiculously cheap amount, and advertising it on here has just been a waste of time. Every one (with the exception of Louie) has just wasted time with the picture requests. Sent pictures, then no reply. Nothing. No "thanks for the pictures", "car looks like sh!t", nothing.

If a nearly perfect 74k mile car with extras isn't worth $10,500, this will be the last Grand National I ever own. I didn't buy the car to make money, but I can't even sell it at a loss!

Do people just not buy cars on here? Hey Weaver, you out there? Want to give me $3500 for it as a parts car? :confused:

Off to eBay. Maybe I can get $6000 for it there. Or maybe I can put on the set of Weld ProStars I bought for it, and then it will be worth $4500.

Amazing. Everybody posts these ads "'87 GN wanted", blah, blah. Here's a super clean car with low mileage for a ridiculously cheap amount, and advertising it on here has just been a waste of time. Every one (with the exception of Louie) has just wasted time with the picture requests. Sent pictures, then no reply. Nothing. No "thanks for the pictures", "car looks like sh!t", nothing.

If a nearly perfect 74k mile car with extras isn't worth $10,500, this will be the last Grand National I ever own. I didn't buy the car to make money, but I can't even sell it at a loss!

Do people just not buy cars on here? Hey Weaver, you out there? Want to give me $3500 for it as a parts car? :confused:

Off to eBay. Maybe I can get $6000 for it there. Or maybe I can put on the set of Weld ProStars I bought for it, and then it will be worth $4500.

Geez man.....remember what economy we're in these days...lots of people just waiting to here whether or not they have a job tomorrow. It's not that your car isn't worth it it's that a lot of people are in a rough period right now. Me, while employed, am currently worried about my own job as well. My buying is slowed until the economy picks back up......

Send pics to irvjr@embarqmail.com. I need a replacement for my wrecked one.
Thanks in advance and i think its a good deal to sell on here to someone you know has the knowledge, or at least where to get said knowledge. Plus they have an affinity for these cars.