87 GN for sale. What would be a fair price

Yah the guy insisted that the miles are authentic, 50,000 original. Said the motor alone was worth 5k.

It's worth what someone will pay for it. I'd cut a check for 6500. Paint alone is gonna be 8+. Interior is probably shot. If they or anyone has been driving it but "won't get to highway speed" then there's a whole other can of worms.

Just my .02

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We should all send the buyer a massage offering between 1k-1.5k. Maybe they will take the high bid. Lol

Yeah this Just blew my mind when I talked to the guy. He acted like It would take a thousand or two to fix it up nice. The pictures are nicer than seeing in person.
you could fill a lawn bag with leaves and seeds that was in the car. Had a blown tire in passenger seat along with other pieces inside. No head liner, no original steering wheel, had seat covers so didn't see
how bad they were ripped:(. He said he would be giving it away for 1500.It was the funniest thing. It was like he owned the last gn:wtf:. He definitely doesn't know exactly what he has:unsure:. I tried explaining but
it was like talking to a wall. . He said it was sitting in the driveway since 08. Wished I would of asked how much he paid for it:rolleyes:. Felt like someone was
playing a joke on me when I was talking to him. I was waiting for him to show me hidden cameras:ROFLMAO:. Makes me sad:cry: to see them in this shape.

Holding out huh. Oh well. The wake up call will be humbling.

The one was a miss print
And it had to many zero's
At 500 u could make a few bucks

That is how cars turn to dust. Owners hold them until they fall apart or they pass away and their family has to deal with the disposal.

Son of a b#@$%h! Someone offers me $6500 for mine and its gone, and mine even looks decent! These clowns think they are sitting on a gold mine with certain collectible cars, when in reality, most are nothing more than skewed memories of what they once were.

SFITurbo you said it. He said the lowest he would take would be 12000. If he didn't sell it then he would let it sit for another 10-12 years until he can fix it up himselfo_O.
He actually thinks the longer he lets it sit there the more money it will be worth. The guy was totally delusional:(.

SFITurbo you said it. He said the lowest he would take would be 12000. If he didn't sell it then he would let it sit for another 10-12 years until he can fix it up himselfo_O.
He actually thinks the longer he lets it sit there the more money it will be worth. The guy was totally delusional:(.

10-12 could be what he serves for being on drugs....poppin pills, hitting the bong, and main lining, is where this moron must be.....

Maybe the wife told him to sell it,doesnt really want hence the high price:D but thats crazy. That car is worth 35-4500 at best. I hope whoever buys it joins here

yeah he argued saying they were original miles. One thing I didn't argue about is when he told me it has never been repainted that it still had original paint. I said what paint. lol.

If he wants 15000
Then how much are these worth

Attachments

• 1393324205944.jpg
    1393324205944.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 112
Well it depends on if they had t -tops. He told me that those were rare to have:rolleyes:. most had solid roofs is what he told me. He would probably would want more cause those cars maybe
have 4 wheels instead of two and a grand national steering wheel.