87 GN, after a year and a half refresh. Back to a showy version of stock.

I did the same bfh and its not as noticeable on the ground it needs some more finessing and a little filler to look perfect its a project Ill get to at some point.

I guess I will be swinging the BFH tomorrow...LOL
After the BFH get a hammer and dolly set to smooth things out. It will take 2 people to do it but you can make it look like it was never damaged if you take your time.;) I've still got to finish my left rear fender but it doesn't look that bad considering I'm not a body guy.:D

That's partly why I haven't finished it need another person to help with the dolly work. No the paint is not original it was painted before I bought the car back in 2001. I wet sanded it and buffed out allot or problem areas back then and just kept up with it yearly.

YOU DON'T NEED THE "BFH" A BODY HAMMER AND DOLLY(2 PERSON JOB) AND A SLIGHT COAT OF BODYFILLER( MUD,PUTTY,POOKEY,ICKHAM PUCKY,FUG,SNOW WHITE) I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE UNDER HOOD JOB IS BY FAR THE BEST,MOST DETAILED JOB I HAVE EVER SEEN!SOOOOO NOW YOU GOT ME INTO A PROBLEM,MY UNDER HOOD LOOKS GOOD FOR A 1987 VEH,BUT NOT NEW... THIS FALL...APART IT COMES!!!HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW!!! MY WIFE WILL REALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!!(SYKE,JUST KIDDING)I'LL GET OFF THE SOAP BOX..TOO BAD YOU NOT NEAR PITTSBURGH, I COULD HELP YOU OUT WITH THE SPARE TIRE WELL..NEVERTHELESS...BEAUTIFUL WORK MY FRIEND!!

Awesome! that baby is clean clean clean! nice work!

when it's time recharge the A/C try to find some R12. it's all over craigslist and easier to find and cheaper than you might expect.

How did you remove the pinstripes?
I have painted white pinstripes and was debating if I should remove them too.

WOW! The car looks awesome! How hard was it to go back to a stock dash? I have the AVC cluster in my car and don't really like it. I don't remember what all we had to cut to put it in but I know it was a PITA to do.

Thanks Guys,

Its going back R-12 i have a bunch from back in the day still on the shelf.

Pin stripe was a stick on not easy to remove it was a pain in the ass 12 hour ordeal, but happy with the outcome. Could not even imagine trying to remove a painted on one.

The dash was a piece of cake to go back to because I did the swap to the GNX style I did it carefully for ease of going back. If you hack up the wiring for the avc install it will make it harder going back.

Wow Looks Very Nice. All your hard work shows. I did the same to mine. I'm very happy with the results and all the compliments the car gets. Enjoy your beautiful car. You deserve it.