86 T-Type Need to sell quick

wh1

this is starting to be a pain. I get a offer that seems to reasonable accept and then don't heqr anything else from the person. man is this some kind of game or what. r there any serious buyers out there or people just window shopping. once again this car has got to go. I got 2 weeks to sell so I guess I can wait but needs to before then. don't feel discouraged this a great deal.

I'm not gonna kid ya...I've been eyeing this car, but have not been able to set the time aside to head North. I think the car will sell quickly, you must await the time, it will sell.

Hell, I've had an 04 Lightning for sale on Autotrader for three months...just bites, no buyers...so I feel your pain.

Erik

With all due respect u guys, its not like I'm asking 10 grand for the car just having trouble getting the other pics posted but there is absolutely no rust on this car. I don't even want to sell but like I said before unexpected life situations will force u to do anything. I'm not selling cause I want but because I have to. once again guys thanks a lot for ur help.
This is why I will probably part out my car... for some un-godly reason people seem to actually believe they're going to be able to get a pristine 10 out of a 10 car for like 5-6k or some crap. You got a nice ride, here's a bump for you.

wh1

I just know what the deal is. I guess its not the right time to sell. Ebay might be the route I need to take if it don't go soon. I could sell locally but I don't want to see it again once its gone. I couldn't stand for someone pull up beside in it and leave sitting still. I hope that doesn't sound crazy but that's how I feel. Never thought I'd be trying to sell or might not be meant for me too. But also still to early to tell haven't been a week yet and still getting replys so there r people interested I guess.

wh1

I been looking at other cars on here for sale and mine is the cheapest car on here and I'm practically giving this car away. I have almost that much tied in mods. just don't understand.

The silver looks a bit light.

Dude, if you arent buying the car butt out ........you seen to reply to every car for sale here,i guess you are trying to get your post count up, i have been on this board for 8 years and you already have more posts in 1 month................

wh1

I guess ur right. I'm just shocked at this price I thought it would have been sold by now.

Dude, if you arent buying the car butt out ........you seen to reply to every car for sale here,i guess you are trying to get your post count up, i have been on this board for 8 years and you already have more posts in 1 month................

Dude, if you don't like what I post shut the f*ck up and keep it to yourself, or do you run this place? Is there some reason I have to play by your rules? I don't even know who you are, never talked to you before. I don't have to explain why I watch sections to you. I don't give a crap about post counts...they mean nothing.

I would have thought so as well....just gotta wait for the right person!!

Prolly just not the right time to sell i was just up as aggressive auto and a guy pulled in to get some maintenence on a 60,000 mile gn he just bought off craigs list askin price was $8000 he got it for $6300 and it was super clean :eek: people are hurtin for cash and not really buyin stuff id make a few changes and post better pics it cant hurt....post it on auto trader craigslist ebay and racing junk...good luck...:cool:

wh1

first of all this is wh1 car only 463 made in 86. you just don't see these every day. you will see a gn before u see one of these. also my car is clean and turn a lot of heads. maybe my pics are not good enough I don't know but I listed the car 7500 or obo and down to 6100 now if someone pass this up that's there lost. someone will catch on sooner or later. peace out

wh1

well I might have a serious buyer now. its about time. I remember about 2 yrs ago I had a guy offer me 10 grand for it and I turned it down because I never thought I'd sell it and what do u know 2 yrs later I can barely get 6500 what's really going on. I thought the value supposed to go up not down

Oh value has gone up....kinda. It's just people are being a lot tighter with their cash. Once the recession is over blue book will be a lot more accurate then it is right now.

Wh1

Still 4 Sale. Have Any Of Those That Sent Me Pm's On The Car Got Any Of My Replies Back. Car Has Got To Go Before The 31st. Cant't Take Car With Me.

Can ypu pm me with some pic of under th t tops and bottom of the doors I'm in the market for a new toy and the price is right.

Did this sell yet? If not, I can't believe it. I have been saving for a Mustang Coupe to put an LS based motor in but this is too good a deal. Someone buy this before I do. Bump for you.