86 T-Type Need to sell quick

1FASTWH1

7500 or obo has plenty of mods
text or call 3187892210 or email at latory318@yahoo.com. this is an original wh1 car.

wh1

sorry guys don't know how to post pics. maybe some one can help me out. go to photobucket log on in as latory318@yahoo.com and password is arquist. thanks alot

SSPX1164.jpg

SSPX1165.jpg

SSPX1171-1.jpg

SSPX1167.jpg

SSPX1172.jpg

SSPX1173.jpg

SSPX1175.jpg

Pics that are needed:

RPO sticker
frame of T-tops
overall pic of car with T-tops OFF
bottom edges of doors
metal of trunk

I'm not a buyer...but I really like the WH1's (that's what I have) and I want to see you able to sell your car!! I think they are the best T-types. Also, a list of your mods. You obviously have a new MAF with translator, RPM gauge, and a few other things seen in the pics.

Yeah, but they are there and do provide a decent overview of the car. Some just have older/lower quality camera's or don't know the best way to take a pic outdoors with them. I didn't until real recently. Every outdoor shot I had was crappy.

Seller: get those extra shots and you will have a good list of pics for potential buyers.

Note: the RPO sticker DOES need to be clear enough for people to see codes.

Good luck with your sale! Looks like a nice car and a great price!

edit: spelling

it is still TOOOO cheap people

he is asking $7k and he will more then likely sell a little less....

come on .....if you want to buy it ...then buy it....pics here and there (crazy)... it wont be perfect..it is a $7k car... and a SUPER rare classic too boot....

too many picky people........it runs and drives has decent amount of rust...and most of all it is complete.....STOP SPINNING wheels buyers and BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dream of the day these cars are impossble to buy as a heap for under $20k....

just like all the older muscle cars are.....SD trans ams ss CAMAROS....440 cudas....SS chevelles....

try finding a shell of one of these cars for under $20-30k......and our cars are more modern, faster and a pure classic car of the now modern era 80's

GET THE PICTURE....damn

THIS IS WHY THE VALUE OF THE "ONLY" COLLECTOR CAR BUILT IN THE LAST 25 YEARS IS STUPID ****ING CHEAP............

he is asking $7k and he will more then likely sell a little less....

come on .....if you want to buy it ...then buy it....pics here and there (crazy)... it wont be perfect..it is a $7k car... and a SUPER rare classic too boot....

too many picky people........it runs and drives has decent amount of rust...and most of all it is complete.....STOP SPINNING wheels buyers and BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dream of the day these cars are impossble to buy as a heap for under $20k....

just like all the older muscle cars are.....SD trans ams ss CAMAROS....440 cudas....SS chevelles....

try finding a shell of one of these cars for under $20-30k......and our cars are more modern, faster and a pure classic car of the now modern era 80's

GET THE PICTURE....damn

THIS IS WHY THE VALUE OF THE "ONLY" COLLECTOR CAR BUILT IN THE LAST 25 YEARS IS STUPID ****ING CHEAP............

:rolleyes:

I don't care what kind of car it is....if you are gonna sell online, pics are a must. Nobody is gonna wanna travel just to find out the car is not what they were told it was if they could have seen that in pictures.

Are we gonna see you complaining in every 'for sale' post about how much people sell their cars for now? I hope not.

wh1

come on guys make offer. some body going to get a great deal. car has to go asap. don't want to sell but in a bind. don't miss out on a deal of a lifetime.

wh1

This car has 128000 miles on it and it is a southern car so has no rust.

List of mods:
50lb MSD injectors
70mm TB w/racing plenum TPS enhancer included
70mm turbo w/polished housing
4inch MAF pipe w/LS1 MAF sensor w/translator
Full Throttle Speed 210-212 revolutionary roller cam setup
dbl roller timing
heads have bigger valves
intake jet coated egr delete
adjustable fuel pressure regulator
stretched stock location intercooler
Walbro 340 fuel pump w/hotwire kit
Poston Enterprises 2pc 3in downpipe /2 1/2 in dual exhaust
93 Turbo Tweak street chip
3000 stall orange stripe convertor
3.73 gears w/aurbon posi unit
Trans Go shift kit (trans is fresh)

Interior:
on a scale of 1-10 I give it a 7
no holes in seats no cracks in dash
aftermarket tach boost oil water volt guages w/t-top pillars
GNX fender flares
GTA wheels

Bad:
passenger side window motor gone out
just swapped over to vaccuum brakes and still have air in lines
wind shield has a crack in driver side corner
carpet looks pretty bad but get done and clean the seats interior will be at least a 9

This a great car ready for the street and most defenitely the track. I don't want to part but unexpected life situations will force you to do what you don't want to. my grand dad my dad my lil brother all have one. so u must know how hard it is to part with. my loss is your gain.

Shoot me a fair price. Its got to go ASAP.

i think it is fair

why would someone travel to buy it...just ship it and be done with it...unless you live local...car is cheap enough....it has its money in parts alone...

ummm...I think most people want to see a car before they buy it....
If you wanna sell that car id do a few things low cost that will make it sell quicker 1)show pics with t tops off since they are so prone to rust damage 2) Get rid of the el cheapo i pimped my ride at autozone Faze gauges and turbocharged wheel decals also the non k&n autozone cone filter and seatbelt pad thingie they give the impression that whoever owns the car is cheap and makes a potential buyer wonder what other corners were cut... either spend the cash and buy autometers or equivalent or leave them out all together and sell the pods with the car..turbo 6 wheel decals can be had for like 20 bucks.(3 spend an afternoon with some castrol super clean a can of spray paint ,sandpaper and some masking tape youd be suprised how much better you can make things look under hood and cleaning the interior if you take ur time and do it right take small stuff off and spray it off the car brackets,loom ur spark plug wires make sure ur vac lines are in good reapair and match etc....Good luck with ur sale it seems to be a nice car:cool:

Not mine!!! I just think it's a really nice WH1 and with a few more pics he will have a fast sell~

wh1

With all due respect u guys, its not like I'm asking 10 grand for the car just having trouble getting the other pics posted but there is absolutely no rust on this car. I don't even want to sell but like I said before unexpected life situations will force u to do anything. I'm not selling cause I want but because I have to. once again guys thanks a lot for ur help.

wh1

oh yeh, if I can't get close to 7 grand for it I'm going to keep it. just thought I will put that out there for the low ballers.