85 Cutlass... Parts car for sale, Some GN stuff.

Madcat455

True love
K.. I'm selling a car that I cannot finish..

It's an 85 Cutlass, was converted with an 87 drive train. I blew the Turbo motor, and parted the engine/electronics to fund a 350 for a get around car.

Well.. I can't finish it, and it's just sitting. So I'm going to offer it for sale.. don't have the time to part it... sorry.

Good parts...

87 GN rear end.. posi
87 BRF trans.. worked perfect with the Turbo engine.
84 Ttype wheels, with new Yokohama rubber (275/60 & 235/60)
Gbody tubular upper A arms
New front brakes (calipers, rotors, bearings, etc)
New F body Rad
2 good GN alts.. one factory, one 200amp conversion
Running Reman. Buick 350 (80 I think).. needs a carb rebuild, and exhaust(open manifolds now) to be driveable. Still has OE cat back GN exhaust on it..LOL.
and whatever Olds parts you need or can sell. Body panels are in good shape, only rust on the hood and roof (typical for a FL car). Doors have some rust starting at the bottoms.. not bad yet.

Included if you'd like.. 87 3.8 block.. deck surface is damaged.. but has a good timing cover. snapped crank.
and 2 Stock turbos.. one is a fogger but spooled fine.. other is smokless, and spools great.. but has shaft play.

I can get pics if needed.. but it's not much to look at. Pic of the car is in my sig..

Located in Cape Coral FL.. 33991. Pickup preferred. I work too much to be able to meet a shipper, unless they're a good one that'll show up when they say...LOL.

Thinking 1K should move it.

Any questions.. let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

can you call me i have a freind looking for something like this plus he lives in fla. sal 954-822-3295

Sorry I didn't get to call you, I'll do my best to get to you tomorrow... what's a good time for you tomorrow? Unless you're OK for tonight??

LOL.. this is why I can't fix the fkn thing... When ever I get time to do something, something else allways comes up.

Let me know..

Sorry again,

Thanks.

I just want to make it clear.. I listed this car as a parts car.. If I had the time to pull everything off, and scrap the body.. that's exactly what I'd do. So I'm trying to sell it to somebody who may need the good stuff.

It led a rough life, I wanted a project car. But with a new baby, one day off a week, and increased risk of loosing my job.. project cars are a luxury I don't have the time or money for.

SO I'm throwing this out there, incase anybody want's the good stuff on it.

Body wise.. pretty much only the Quarters, Trunk lid, Fenders, and header panel are good. Window channels had rust, floor was GONE (had to weld in sheet metal where your feet are.. all the way to the seat mounts).

I don't want to misrepresent this car.. it's NOT worth rebuilding with the hope of making it NICE again..

I'm not trying to make it sound worse than it is.. but I'm getting some requests from quite a few ppl regarding rebuilding it.

So there it is. It's a POS body, with some good stuff still on it... LOL.

Going... Going.. GONE!!!!

There ya go Steve!!!! She went out today, $700+ shipping... and she drove on the trailer... not too shabby.

05232009.jpg

05232009001.jpg

Buick 350+ Open Manifolds+ enclosed trailer= HUH??? WHAT??? lol. Surprisingly, he was able to get out without having to do a "Bo DUKE"!!

05232009002.jpg

Take care of her, get me pics of your car after you get the parts swapped to your car!!.. smoky burnout pics would be nice too:biggrin:

have fun!!

Jeff

Whoa!!!!!!

Mr. Thelen...

You have totally misrespresented the car..I cannot believe that you would be as dishonest as you were..what you told me I was getting was specifically and only to be used as a PARTS CAR only...you also told me that the car was not very nice at all..and many of the parts are only good to be swapped over and nothing more......you sir......

Do not give yourself enough credit...:D

Ill send those pics and make you jealous as soon as I possibly can.........

Thanks a lot Jeff...
Steve Chambers