84 grand national info

To one 84 Ttop GN owner to another, congrats and good luck. I am the epitome of pretty much everything short of adding a stereo system, its been done to my car. Look at my old posts where I pushed the limits of the hot air setup as well as completely and structurally rebuilt the entire car.

You do have a rare bird. Out of the 2000 built, I have heard numbers as low as only 200 being ttop option.

To one 84 Ttop GN owner to another, congrats and good luck. I am the epitome of pretty much everything short of adding a stereo system, its been done to my car. Look at my old posts where I pushed the limits of the hot air setup as well as completely and structurally rebuilt the entire car.

You do have a rare bird. Out of the 2000 built, I have heard numbers as low as only 200 being ttop option.
Thanks buddy.im pretty excited about the car..I have an 86 we4 t car that make 836 horsepower.im not looking to get that crazy with this one,but i do want to give it some more grunt.i will check out some of your post and post up some pics once I tear into mine..

The Hot-Air cars are not going to be cheap much longer... you will see their prices exceed that of the intercooled cars.

Do not repaint that trunk lid... leave all of the Build stickers in place... or make the car worthless.