84 GN with 87 drivetrain

carmelo gaudite

Just trying to help out a friend who has an 84 GN (documented) with a complete 87 drivetrain. He is asking $6,000 OBO. If you know Buicks you will buy this car. The motor and drivetrain was built by Dan Smith and Jose of Camden,NJ, has a Cheetah Turbo, stock intercooler, 40 pounders, DFI, and a well prepped tranny, and had ran high 11's and low 12's. Has excellent streetability and idle quality and all options does work. It does need a new driver's seat and some other cosmetic stuff. Make him an offer and you got yourself a fast reliable GN. He might take $5,500 or lower, for the money you won't be dissapionted!!

84 with 87 drivetrain

The guy does not have an access to a computer are you from the area of South Jersey? I can not find any fault on the paint job except for a rusty spot on the passenger side as far as I know the guy owned this car for almost 10 years but due to personal reason he is selling it. I was tempted to offer him $4,800 yesterday but I already have two toys. People won't believe him that it's an 84 GN but he showed me the title. This car will be a good daily driver and a fast one too I can not believed it when I drove it. I will try to contact him through Jose to see if it is ok for me to publish his phone # so you guys can deal with him directly