78-79 Century/Regal Info needed

Z-type

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about bumper fillers and interior compatibility between the Regals and Century's from around 1978-80. Mods, if this is in the wrong area, please let me know and move to the appropriate area!

Anywho, I'm in the middle of restoring a 1979 Century Turbo Coupe. The front bumper fillers are missing, and I'm having a hard time finding ANY fillers at all. Does anyone know if the Regal fillers from that era are similar at all? Obviously not a direct fit, but something similar would be good. I know the hood, front fenders and bumper are similar between the two cars. Any info is appreciated!

Second part, the interior. The Century's interior is shot, mainly the seats and door panels. I know the two interiors are almost identical besides the rear panels, visually anyway. Are door panels and seats something I can simply grab from any Regal, '78-'87 and bolt in?

Thanks everyone! Just out looking for options for my rare bird.

-Andrew Z

I don't believe that the fillers will work, but there's a company that does make a bunch of fillers for many different year cars. I'm sure 1 of the guys will chime in here with their name. You might also try G body parts and see if they can help you. Best thing is to hope for Turbofish38 to come on and post.

The hoods exchange, but the fenders do not. Different body lines. Fillers are completely different, as the nose of the Regal is much longer. Interiors should swap out. Seats, console, dash, etc.

Thanks guys! I didn't think the filler would work. I found a set but the seller is a complete ass to work with and I cancelled the payment and order. So back to square one. I appreciate the info on the interior, that's what I needed!

If anyone has any sets of these fillers or any leads, by all means let me know! I've checked the major reputable companies I could find and they all have no idea what I'm talking about or can't help me.