6870 Turbo

Well I know it took a long time but the turbo is on, Nothing is changed but the turbos, It is still street tune 18 pounds of boost, The boost I would say this turbo boost just a little quicker than the 66, I haven't tried to blow the tires off but you can tell it is making more power, Drives great, Am very happy I got this turbo so far, If all goes good will take it to the drag strip Friday, The guy that is working on it is going to drive it to work and do some hard pulls and see what happens

Well I know it took a long time but the turbo is on, Nothing is changed but the turbos, It is still street tune 18 pounds of boost, The boost I would say this turbo boost just a little quicker than the 66, I haven't tried to blow the tires off but you can tell it is making more power, Drives great, Am very happy I got this turbo so far, If all goes good will take it to the drag strip Friday, The guy that is working on it is going to drive it to work and do some hard pulls and see what happens
What converter are you running

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No I did have to send it back after a couple years and have them check it out, It is a 32-34 stall I think I have one in my car to but a 3 disc lockup, It is not laggy but if and when the transmission does go out I will put a 4L65 in it

Well car got to the drag strip last night a friend was driving it and I drove the SSR, Buck was the same as always nothing changed but the turbo, Same boost about 22-24 pounds, It was a street car race so no slicks, Had 8 inch M&H so first time out he took off at low boost and the 60 ft wasn't that great, The car run 10. 60 something but 134 mph, Fastest the car has ever run with slicks on a good track, He was in the 10.50 class, First race come off the line at a little over 6 pounds of boost and man it come on like crazy, Way ahead of the other car so hit the breaks and still run about a 10.40 something at 117 and broke out, From The 1/8 mile time it would have been a 10.teen or better, Man what a turbo, Glad I took the advice from the guy at Precision