6466 CEA Dual Ball Bearing Turbo For Sale

Turbo38V6

**New Lower Price - $1475 and includes a Precision Turbo and Engine Buick 3 Bolt to T4 4 Bolt Adapter Flange if you want to bolt up to 3-bolt headers (http://www.precisionturbo.net/produ...ick-3-Bolt-to-T4-4-Bolt-Adapter-Flange/333)**

Selling my lightly used 6466 CEA GEN2 Turbo. In my opinion, one of the best turbos ever created for our cars (and many others like Supras). Will easily take the right combo well into the 9's and spool like a small block with it being dual ball bearing.

Comes with a T4 inlet exhaust housing, V-Band discharge, .81 A/R. As updated post reflects, comes with 3 to 4 bolt adapter flange.

Only selling because I'm changing my combo.

$1475 + shipping.

Precision Turbo & Engine GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger
http://www.precisionturbo.net/Street-and-Race/ss/800-1-000HP/details/Street-and-Race-Turbocharger---GEN2-PT6466-CEA®/494

IMG_8867.JPG

IMG_8867.JPG

IMG_8870.JPG

IMG_8871.JPG

IMG_8875.JPG

IMG_8876.JPG

IMG_8878.JPG

IMG_8880.JPG

IMG_8883.JPG

Last edited:
TTT with updated price and including brand new Buick 3 to 4 bolt adapter flange from Precision Turbo.

Selling the converter too? I would be interested in both if so?

I think you mean my PTC converter right? If so, man I'm sorry wish I had that for you. That sold a while back. Let me know if you have any interest in the turbo though.

I think you mean my PTC converter right? If so, man I'm sorry wish I had that for you. That sold a while back. Let me know if you have any interest in the turbo though.

OK thanks, Well i was looking at the same combo from Bison. Long wait on the converter so i figured id ask. Thanks

OK thanks, Well i was looking at the same combo from Bison. Long wait on the converter so i figured id ask. Thanks