6.0L turbo WE-4 for sale

i am first in line and interested in the LS1 mounts, forward headers, and other associated hot parts and crossmember

You beat me to it!! I was definitely interested in the mounts and crossmember!! But good luck on the sale, if I wouldnt have just picked up another car and drivetrain two days ago, I would have been interested!

whats good?

word, I been PMed him? he never got back to me, I'm waitin with cold, hard, green, american currency in hand?

Don, sorry about the wait, been waiting on any offers. didnt get any that i liked, so im just gonna keep it until i do. I will sell you the headers this winter though.
ALSO for another post, but i plan on making probably 20-30 sets of engine mounts and maybe some trans crossmembers. so, ill put up a thread for that in a couple months when i get these ones out for a template. so dont worry!
Gary

$8500!!

UPDATE: I did come through with a new project, and this has to go. I added up what i have into it, and i t will take $8500. No longer parting it, selling as is. still comes with all the extra stuff. Someone BUY IT. Will also trade partially for a LS2 and 6-speed with ECM and harness.
Gary

=(

=( I aint got $8K cash. oh well
Well if you wanna part it lemme know, and hit me up when you start producing those headers

ive driven it 160 miles 1 way a couple times, no problems. Took out the output shaft bushing in the trans this week though, had to limp it home, so now im waiting for a new tailshaft housing. Then shell be good as new again. Also i have gotten about 24mpg doing 60 on one of those trips.
Gary

thats ok this winter i'll have $$$ so atleast i can get some parts if i can get the whole thing lol

yeah if i dont get what i want for it, ill just keep it for sale, and keep mking it better. I at least want to do a manual rack swap, and fix the hot side up. But then again, the more work i do, the more its gonna cost.
Gary

BTW, i will do a partial trade for a nice RX-7, MR2 or 240sx! Long as its not rusty and has a shot motor, i want another LS1 swap to do.
Gary