5.73@122.1 DRW/Buick new best.

Your should be at 15 psi within 3-4 seconds on the transbrake max! from idle.

The torque converter I'm using is very tight. 2400 @ 0 boost. For me to sit on the transbrake without nitrous assist, and wait for 15 psi is longer than I want to do. The last time I tried that was back when I was playing around with the 200C and I twisted the stator support shaft like a poppin' fresh roll of biscuits. I'll wait for the next pass to get the info.

Update on spark plugs. I was playing around with the gas program and came to the realization of why I went to iridiums in the first place for a warmup and gasoline plug. The racing plugs foul way too quick on the gasoline program. It's back to a hot set of iridiums for warmup plugs.

I got the engine running up on the gasoline nice and smooth now. You should see what the fuel map looks like. It's an unbelievable roller coaster ride. Pressure pulse waves in action. Unplugging the exhaust on that left bank made a big difference in fueling at low to midrange rpm. Didn't change midrange and upper rpm needs a whole bunch. Not what I expected at all.