4th Gen Camaro SS Stoplight Surpise

BOP4ever

This was a few weeks ago, I drove my GN to work and there is a 4 lane where truck turn into the plant that is pretty isolated that has a red light . I catch it and as the truck turns left leaving the plant a red SS Camaro rolls up, it was a late model composite head lamps with the hood scoop. Not a show car but a daily driver looking car with fairly loud exhaust. After the light turns I ease off normally and this guy hits it and I hear the pipes roar as he comes by my door. I guess it was instinct but when I heard him I dropped the hammer too. His momentum carried him to where his bumper was about at my front tire. That was where things changed, in the next second or so before I lifted he was back about 1-2 lengths.
I lifted he flys on by me . I didn't see him again. I don't think we got much faster than 60 mph.

I may have been lucky, but it was exciting, although I kicked myself for risking a big ticket !
Never again I can't afford insurance for my fleet as it is. !!!

A kill is a kill. It's always a rush. Love to knock off somebody with loud pipes and a big engine. It's even more fun when you get to tell them it's only a six banger. Good hunting.
John

Nice kill.
Be proud, and be glad that there is still enough blood running through your veins, for you to let the wind blow your skirt up a little. ;)