47k tta $13k good deal??

turbojenni

i have been having trouble finding a somewhat local lower mileage tta 4 sale. the only car i have found has 47,006 miles a t top and leather and the owner wants $13,000 pretty firm he says he paid $14,500 a year ago and only drove it 1,000 miles. he put 4 new indy car tires on it i forgot who made them. a new gel cell battery.a red armstrong chip. and i think that was about all he did to the car. the former owner/owners put on a pt 51 turbo,removed the cat convertor,adjustible fp regulator,kn breather on the diver side near valve cover, chrome maf pipe & kn filter and chrome up pipe with a blow off valve,also put factory 96 camaro z28 muffler and tailpipes and tips on car due to rotted muffler, other than this original parts from above are not there except the tips from muffler. car looks very nice on the outside couple small chips on front bumper really low. the rear spoiler has 2 small cracks on the top. and the driver seat has very minimal wear started , the usual cracking starting. there is zero rust rot and it looks like it is original paint and is very nice considering the age. the owner says he has the original sticker kit and and owners manuals also t top bags and sun shades. what i'm getting at this is a really nice car but i know these cars are all over the place price wise and this car is basicly what i'm looking for,but is the owner asking on the high side of things? should i try to wait a few more weeks for christmas and maybe the deals will get better out there? any opinions appreciated or any leads on a nice tta appreciated thanks james 203 605 4704

Lowering my price to $12.5K. Build up just done. See my add another TTA 4 sale. Quality build up not a show car, but you'll have no issues wit the drivetrain..

Pete

that sounds about right, maybe slightly on the high side, depending on the condition.

i bought mine back in the summer.... 43k miles and i paid $14k. i've run the car all summer with no problems so hopefully this is a sound car. i'm gonna replace the front seat leather this winter. otherwise car is about 100%. i've found some small things but nothing major. $14k was my upper limit for a car in near mint condition.

the $13,000 this guy wants will take all my money and i'll have $$ for upgrades and after looking at the ebay history on these cars it looks to be on the real high side of things.the only benefit is it's a hour away.i think after looking at all the cars on the ebay history list maybe $10,000 is more like it ??? but still looking for a nice affordable car call james at 203 605 4704 thanks

thanks trading ta but if i remember right your post said your car was not quite as nice as i was hoping for and your mileage was a little more than i was looking for also. if it was maybe $9000 i would consider but i know we are no where close so i would not even insult you with a offer like that. thanks though james

IMO That is a fair price as long as the car is in mint condition. I would say you would have a hard time finding a nice TTA for much less than $12K.

That seems to be about right. I paid $16k for mine and it had 16k miles on it but needed some cleaning in the engine bay and just all around. I have been looking at TTAs on ebay since last year and for the ones that actually sell that's about the price they sell for with that amount of mileage if it is a clean car. As long as it's clean they'll sell for about $11k no matter what the mileage.