4.96 @ 152.49

This was one of the concerns we had also with running that much piston area in the rear of the car. The volume requirements of the rear brakes would be so much that no matter what you do you would have a soft pedal.

We build some dedicated rear 4 piston calipers with less piston area (for street cars), it might be a good idea to try those out next go around. It will help the pedal issue.

We will talk Dusty :)

This was one of the concerns we had also with running that much piston area in the rear of the car. The volume requirements of the rear brakes would be so much that no matter what you do you would have a soft pedal.

We build some dedicated rear 4 piston calipers with less piston area (for street cars), it might be a good idea to try those out next go around. It will help the pedal issue.

We will talk Dusty :)

I would be interested in that for my new project. Will they clear double beadlock wheels?

I can send you a template to check.

These are on the smallest rear rotor that I know of (11") so diameter it is the smallest out there. We run a deep hat so it has "almost" no caliper overhang.

So basically.. if it doesn't nothing will :)

The early "test" version calipers had a couple edges that stuck out a little, Dusty had face clearance issue on a Weld Alumastar, but the new calipers have been modified and should be no problem.

I also talked to Billet Specialties... Seems like there are a number of issues with their new race wheel fitting brakes. I sent the template to the to test.... lets just say they are excited for them to come out :)

Thx