4.96 @ 152.49

Dusty Bradford

Put the 114mm on went to the track for some testing. It took 3 passes just to get the car to leave with the bigger turbo because it takes more rpm to get it going. On the 5th pass I got the suspension dialed in and went 5.06 at 151.4. 6th pass went 4.96 at 152.49 with only a 1.30 60 foot. I'm still working to get the 60' back into the 1.25-1.26 range which will put the car into the 4.80's. This is at 3400# and still on the 325/50 M/T radial.

I tried another pass with enough power to go 1.26 60' but it shook the tires when my timing ramp came in. It's getting there.

Attachments

• 0926101411.jpg
    0926101411.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 870
  • brakes0002.jpg
    brakes0002.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 882
  • brakes0003.jpg
    brakes0003.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 879
  • brakes0004.jpg
    brakes0004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 844
Great Job!!!!!! It want be long for you have the car dialed to the tee with the 114 for outlaw and the 94 for ez street.

Good deal man! Congrats on getting it back out! I can't wait to see what you accomplish with this set up! 4.xx sounds so good:D

dusty the car look great in person, glad i got to see it run its ben a long while since i seen it last.. i'll be back over friday night to try and get that 100.00 bucks for the fstest with reg radials, are you coming for the other class... i did win it last week, also put the trans-pro on so might be able to run alittle faster than that 7.2's.. see you their..

oh and when you take off your old 325x50's let me know i need a set to play with...

Videos

Dusty we needs some videos of the bad ass car of yours,One other thing were are my posters for my shop?, just kidding.

dusty the car look great in person, glad i got to see it run its ben a long while since i seen it last.. i'll be back over friday night to try and get that 100.00 bucks for the fstest with reg radials, are you coming for the other class... i did win it last week, also put the trans-pro on so might be able to run alittle faster than that 7.2's.. see you their..

oh and when you take off your old 325x50's let me know i need a set to play with...

No I won't be running any of those street tire classes. It cost me as much to run as I would win.

I have a set I just took off. $175 for a set with 15 passes on them. I usually go 22-25 on a set.

Dusty we needs some videos of the bad ass car of yours,One other thing were are my posters for my shop?, just kidding.

I've tried getting some guys to video who are there with other cars. Things are just very busy on a race weekend so they don't always get them.

The poster deal sorta fell through. I still have the original pics.......just have to take the time to send them to a shop for editing and printing. I have never sent them anywhere yet:biggrin:

Dusty, Looks like you have it coming around in fairly short order - congratulations are due!! Are you planning to come to BG , and are you thinking of bringing that beast?? Mike:cool:

Dusty, Looks like you have it coming around in fairly short order - congratulations are due!! Are you planning to come to BG , and are you thinking of bringing that beast?? Mike:cool:

Thanks.

I won't be able to make BG this year. The rain-out date is no good for me.