27k mile 87 GN drivetrain,rad to rear,$3500

broke1

Banned
Ive got a complete 87 GN drivetrain for sale.This is a rolled GN with all the bad stuff cut off.Car still has dash and firewall,everything for under the hood(engine,sensors,wire harness,rad,hoses,belts,EVERYTHING!)posi rear,gas tank with sending unit,transmission,driveshaft,front suspension,EVERYTHING!!.Its basically a rolling frame w/o body.

YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT A WHOLE NEW BODY ON THIS CAR,IMO,IT IS NOT FIXABLE!!!!!!!!!!I do have the title for anyone crazy enough to try though!

This is perfect for a swap,not only is it low mileage(27k!!!!),everything is there!!!

1st $3500 and you pick up in Birmingham,AL.

The car is 45 minutes away from me and I havent had a chance to get pics.

Are you asking for pics to see if you can fix it???

No i don't plan on fixing it, just want to see the general condition of it. Has it been stored indoors? Thanks for your time!!

Yes it has been stored inside,the dash and wheel on this thing are MINT and its not from being covered with dust either!.If I take a penny less than $3500,I will keep the dash,column,and wheel for my 85 GN.Whoever buys it can have the odo as it verifys milage and it does have the vin tag.

I would REALLY like to keep it but I need another project like I need another hole in the head....

This was a nice 27k mile GN,ive even got the seats out of it but 1 is bent....they can go with the car for extra $$$$

Replied,pics should be up tommorrow and if it doesnt sell by Friday,im gonna finish cutting it up and part it on ebay...

Drew,Is this able to be picked up by an auto transport?

My wheels are turning about this

Yep.Its on a set of steel junk wheels,Me and 2 friends already pushed her onto a trailer once;).If someone didnt want the column,dash,and wheel,I was gonna pull it once it was loaded.

The transport on this is what sucks...I could finish taking it apart and put it on a pallet if someone really wanted me to but id rather not.

Pics will be up about 5pm tomorrow...