27k mile 87 GN drivetrain,rad to rear,$3500

If it were off center,id be all over it...I know everyone says on center with stock style heads but im hard headed:)

A little over a 16 hour ride each way......
Drew,You willing to take a ride? maybe meet somewhere?

I got another hybrid idea;)

I wish I had room for this. This is a great deal for a transplant, hybrid or whatever.
TTT for you
Bryan

My crappy camera pics dont really do the car justice....the xover,intake/maf,and flywheel inspection plate I have(small ding in it)besides these parts and the driveshaft,nothing else has been touched...the turbo inlet and exh manifolds both had a rag stuck in them...every hose is still as pliable as new,no dry rot.

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Heres the VIN

DSC00271.jpg

People who are still interested,PM me.Thanks,

Drew

Back up for sale,buyer couldnt arrange transport...I will be sending PM's to those in line.Anyone still wanting it besides those ive been pm'ing,just pm me or post with any ???

Thanks.

Yes John,I will sell the interior,the front headrests are bent but easily replaced and the covers are MINT or ive got other interiors,good front and rear seats are $600 plus shipping,if you want the set of 27k mile front seats with the bent headrests,theyll be $400 plus shipping.Let me know,I can get em out asap.Thanks,

Drew

I would be interested in original GM floor mats and rear tail lights and front headlight bezels if they are available and in good condition. Can you send me pics? I realize the car was rolled but do you have the body?