23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

understood. do you have a complete motor? i'd buy all the externals to get the bolts. dont need an intake, heads or block, but need all the bolts for intake, fuel rails, etc. somebody stole my whole box of stuff when i had it apart and was gone from work. been struggling with this for months. i really dont have room or money for whole gn engine, but would consider all the externals if the price was right. thanks for your help! Bill

understood. do you have a complete motor? i'd buy all the externals to get the bolts. dont need an intake, heads or block, but need all the bolts for intake, fuel rails, etc. somebody stole my whole box of stuff when i had it apart and was gone from work. been struggling with this for months. i really dont have room or money for whole gn engine, but would consider all the externals if the price was right. thanks for your help! Bill

I can get you most if not all the bolts, I will just need a little time to take them off and tag them for you.

Antenna base nut and spacer for Power antenna with black trim $10
Tail lights with blackout trim $160
Blackout trim around the door windows $30 each piece x2

Do you still have these items? If so what is shipping to 88242

Hey i'm looking for all the brackets to convert my 85 t-type 3.8 to a serpentine setup. Do you have what i need?

Antenna base nut and spacer for Power antenna with black trim $10
Tail lights with blackout trim $160
Blackout trim around the door windows $30 each piece x2

Do you still have these items? If so what is shipping to 88242

I have all those parts. Do you need just the drip moldings around the door windows or do you need the rear wide piece also?

41015 is my zip and I need all the brackets. I have an 85 motor i want to convert to a serpentine setup so i need all of the brackets that you have for it.

41015 is my zip and I need all the brackets. I have an 85 motor i want to convert to a serpentine setup so i need all of the brackets that you have for it.

For the 2 Y brackets, the small L bracket and big alum main accessory bracket $160 shipping included.