23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

I do thanks.

Let me know, I'm in no hurry, just thought you forgot about me.

Thanks Rob.

I tested it and the motor doesnt work.

Thanks for taking the time to test it.

I guess I 'll just take the spacer and hold down.

PM paypal info for payment.

Thanks Rob.

Interested in buying:
- "Stock Turbo Shield(uncut)" - Will purchase if the finish is not substantially discolor from turbo heat. )Please post or send a pic
- "Vacuum Brake Conversion" - What is the condition of the Master Cylinder, brake booster, replacement brake pedal.

I'm also looking to for a GNX rear seatback, trunk brace/ support that attaches to the rear of the back seat.

Please let me know status, eager to buy!

Interested in buying:
- "Stock Turbo Shield(uncut)" - Will purchase if the finish is not substantially discolor from turbo heat. )Please post or send a pic
- "Vacuum Brake Conversion" - What is the condition of the Master Cylinder, brake booster, replacement brake pedal.

I'm also looking to for a GNX rear seatback, trunk brace/ support that attaches to the rear of the back seat.

Please let me know status, eager to buy!

I can send pictures, whats your e mail?

I'm looking for a nice gray padded dash without rips or tears for an 87 GN not the one that goes around the instrument cluster but the large one that runs the entire width of the car and an underhood pad thats in good shape as well and a good accumulator bowl can you help?

I'm looking for a nice gray padded dash without rips or tears for an 87 GN not the one that goes around the instrument cluster but the large one that runs the entire width of the car and an underhood pad thats in good shape as well and a good accumulator bowl can you help?

I have a nice gray dash pad. Whats your zip code, to give a price with shipping.

Do you still have any that are in good shape?

Wheel well(Drivers Turbo plastic wheel well) $100 each
Wheel well(Passenger Turbo plastic wheel well) $150 each

Can you shoot me a shipped price to Lansdale, PA 19446

Paypal ready to go

Thanks,
Bob