212/212 question

Black_shadow

yeah im new
So im thinking about buying a 212/212 cam from a local in the area. Im not very skilled in the camshaft area so i was wondering if there are any interesting builds out there with the 212/212 or any problems coming across the installation or what i should look out for or any additional parts i would need to replace (springs? lifters? ext)

thanks in advanced
Eric

(i have a nearly stock 86 gn... all i have done is a test pipe, ls1 maf, polished maf pipe, k&n. the guy is willing to sell his 3'' ATR downpipe and 70/76 turbo i know he is wanting 400 for his brand new turbo and gently used downpipe. is this a good deal and should i pick up that 212/212?)

just put one in and gained 12 MPH in the 1000' strait forward it was also my first cam install

its all in my sig. i havent been able to get to a 1/4 mile track to get some true number i go to willow springs race track and they open the front streach so it just 1000' my best was 11.4 @ 100 mph i think the high et is due to my launch so hopefully this 3200 stall will wake things up:)