2015 MAGNA Get-Togethers - Give us some input on new locations! Time to speak up!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
We are always looking for new and exciting places for us to have our monthly get-togethers. Well now is the time to speak up and let us know where you would like to see MAGNA appear in 2015! We have started building the calendar for 2015 and we would like to hear your input! So if you have a cool place or an idea for a cruise, show, and or race event, post away and the reps in that state will look into the location. We will talk to the management to make sure it's all good for us to meet there. While we can't meet everywhere, we will most definitely toss your suggestions into the mix for 2015!

The more information you can provide about the location will help us move forward with it. We'll need...

Name of location:
Address of location:
Why we should meet there:

Thanks for your input and hopefully a MAGNA meet will be coming to a new place near you!

We have our calendar posted on our website. We still have some locations to hash out but the dates are locked it. We tried to accommodate people who might have work on Saturdays. You will see the meets do alternate. The big events like Carlisle and Cecil co are of course gonna be on Saturdays but more of the local events will include some more Sundays this coming year. Hope to see you guys out at the events if your new come out and introduce yourself we have a lot of knowledgeable folks in our group. Below is a link to the events calendar. Thank you!!

http://www.magnabuick.com/schedule/index.shtml

My two suggestions:
Tilted kilt in Wayne nj by willowbrook mall
Buffalo Wild Wings in rockaway nj by rockaway mall
Both great locations, great food, and good looking girls.
And it's a good centralized spot for the north jersey guys

What about the south jersey guys

For the most part our Jersey meets have been in South Jersey. This year we did Sonic in Cinnaminson and Red Robin in Hamilton. We have done Five Guys in Sicklerville. I wouldn't be opposed to a north Jersey meet as long as we can get some people out.

For the most part our Jersey meets have been in South Jersey. This year we did Sonic in Cinnaminson and Red Robin in Hamilton. We have done Five Guys in Sicklerville. I wouldn't be opposed to a north Jersey meet as long as we can get some people out.
I'm there!!!!

My two suggestions:
Tilted kilt in Wayne nj by willowbrook mall
Buffalo Wild Wings in rockaway nj by rockaway mall
Both great locations, great food, and good looking girls.
And it's a good centralized spot for the north jersey guys
Good place

Shady Maple, North of New Holland near Blue Ball

Last edited:
Contemplating the 1 1/2 hour one way trip Sunday, Slick Willy's outside of Reading is closer from Lancaster.

Last edited:
I've never met any of you guys and I'm in DE, but I would be up for an excuse to go to a tilted kilt!

AMC 112.JPG
Wings and Wheels, AMC museum at Dover AFB. July 18th this year, 2015. Expect the same time frame for 2016. If it happens next year, I'll take the GN!!!!!

Attachments

• AMC 117.JPG
    AMC 117.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 128
Man I saw your car but missed you. I was there too. Awesome show. First time I've been.

Attachments

• 1437428956002.jpg
    1437428956002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 1437428984028.jpg
    1437428984028.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 129
I think I saw your car too. How awesome would it be for all our Turbo cars at one spot under the C5? Look how the Vettes were.

Hey guys! recently moved from California with the GN looking for some good shows and cool people. Ever have any gatherings in PA?

I live in King of Prussia, but I was thinking maybe closer to Philadelphia so that DE and NJ are close enough as well.

Our next meet is Saturday nov 21st 12pm at Red Robin
325 Marketplace Blvd
Hamilton, New Jersey 08691

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk