2014 THS Rules discussion

I struck gold today on my day off.

Attachments

• 1390255020538.jpg
    1390255020538.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 206
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1390263198.946816.jpg
Already have mine ready. I think I might need a bigger line.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We'll is someone gona post the new rules or is gona be a big secret?

I think they are the same as last year except everyone is at 3550 lbs unless you have a trans other than a 200 and fiberglass hoods are allowed in.

Correct...got a bunch of other stuff going on right now, but when I get a chance I'll get it typed up and posted.

If Navin R. Johnson had a TR to race heads up, as he's walking out of a speed shop back to his garage...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this converter... And this turbo. - The converter and the turbo and that's all I need... And this transbrake. - The converter, the turbo, and the transbrake, and that's all I need... And these headers. - The converter, and these headers, and the transbrake, and the turbo... And this 2step. - The converter, this turbo, and the transbrake, and the 2step, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The turbo and the xfi, and the transbrake, and the headers for sure...

And then the fancy boost controller, adjustable shocks, newest billet turbo, safety equipment, big intercooler, good heads and short block.... It never ends. At least someone can save some money on a transmission now!

LoL, my daughters are buying me headers for my birthday, wife says we need to wrap them so they can give them to me to unwrap. I'll pull the engine to put them on and fix my valve cover leaks and swap out the converter... I can't wait to see what not having 16% slip on a 129-130 mph car will end up running.