2011 Corvette Grand Sport....Magnacharged

I would love to meet this rosewood gold wheel vinyl top big mouth and shut you the hell up absolutely ignorant fool

.......... Again....I was heartbroken....the first one walked out on me before we got started and the second one just couldn't perform...
I needed therapy.
I felt the same way back in HS . . . . got a lot of talk from the ladies but no action . . . LOL!!

Seriously though . . . .You have a gift of writing "short stories" . . . it keeps people glued to the story!
As far as therapy . . . . I think the new set-up was GREAT therapy! LOL!!!

Gentelmen, The arena awaits.

Pissing%2BContest.JPG

Look who I saw yesterday after work...Mr. Magnacharged Grand Sport....
That is a nice looking Vette..I gotta say. Especially with that magnacharger poking through his hood.

Too much traffic for the long awaited rematch, but once we were on the toll road (still too much traffic), he rolled his window down as I was coming along side him in the fast lane, so I rolled the throttle a little to spool up a couple pounds of wistle boost and then let off and snikered off some boost at him.
He was looking over as I coasted by, I gave him a hang loose sign...he just looked over at me all tuff guy'd up....still obviously butt hurt from his last encounter with the Buick....what a priss.
He dropped back a few lengths and hammered it to show me what's what...so when I heard him coming I hammered back...he never got to my door. This was from about a 65mph roll.
He got off the toll road and nailed it as he went up the ramp.
Kinda like hollering threats at a scary monster behind it's cage where it can't get to him at that point...what a tool.
I just laughed.

I'll have to stalk this guy now....I know his route and timing window...I'll just tuck up in a side street and wait for him to go by and then go get him.
He needs to suffer.:D
Magnacharged Grand Sport.jpg

Saw Mr. Butt Hurt again this AM....still no line-up for a rematch....but I did have a little room to harass him with a quick blast and horse sneeze.
It is my mission to send him into therapy.:cool:

come asshole i m waiting for you

....What a Maroon (quoting Bugs Bunny for you since you're Loony Tunes)...

As for the colorful term...now you're nothing more to me than a weak and challenged mind trying to express itself forcefully.

....again....don't rack your brian too hard on this....don't want you to squash your pea...:rolleyes:

....What a Maroon (quoting Bugs Bunny for you since you're Loony Tunes)...

As for the colorful term...now you're nothing more to me than a weak and challenged mind trying to express itself forcefully.

....again....don't rack your brian too hard on this....don't want you to squash your pea...:rolleyes:

Chicken: NEVER argue with a fool; people may not know the difference.

Just tell him to meet you at the track and bring his car and his checkbook. He'll probably tuck his tail and quit yapping.

BTW, when people ask me if my car is stock, I smile and say "Sure. Every part on it was stock on someone's shelf when I bought it".:D

This Buick vs Corvette battle has been going on since 1986.
When I first read this entertaining thread, all I could think about was this.

Just too funny.

Cliff notes:
Buick beats a ton of cars, :mad: then gets beat by a faster car. :( Buick gets a new upgraded combo then beats a ton of cars. :mad: Buick has a tie with a few cars on the same playing field power wise. :confused: Buick upgrades and continues the onslaught. :mad: It's a never ending battle.

Keep on representing meanchicken.
We all know the truth.
:cool:

This Buick vs Corvette battle has been going on since 1986.
When I first read this entertaining thread, all I could think about was this.

Just too funny.

Cliff notes:
Buick beats a ton of cars, :mad: then gets beat by a faster car. :( Buick gets a new upgraded combo then beats a ton of cars. :mad: Buick has a tie with a few cars on the same playing field power wise. :confused: Buick upgrades and continues the onslaught. :mad: It's a never ending battle.

Keep on representing meanchicken.
We all know the truth.
:cool:

Funny cartoon and pretty much dead on for this thread.

I have a 2002 C5 convertible with 3.15 performance axle and one mod (if you can call a K&N filter a mod) and an 87 GN that runs 10.30's on pump gas/alky. I've stood between the two cars with visitors to my home that ask me if the black car is as fast as the C5. After I say the GN is faster they start arguing with me and telling me "No way" that can be true because "That's a Corvette".:confused: The GN definitely draws more attention on the street and I usually get 2 or 3 "Nice car. Do you want to sell it?" comments a month.

I refer to the never ending battle you mentioned as "The Greed for Speed".:D It is addictive and expensive.:(