2011 Corvette Grand Sport....Magnacharged

meanchicken you re not showing mwe any taillights from any distance .Your shitbox ran 122 mph and mine does 126.5 so if i catch you at 30 mph and we go considering your e.t is mostly holeshot ill leave you far behind.Dont think your car is going to reach 198 mph!!!!!!!!The buicks are killers off the line easily getting the best 60 foot times out there but unless heavily modded they dont have the mph of a z06.Now that i have a t t ype as well lets see if i get the itch to make it go really fast so i can show you its possible to love different types of cars.Dont put down the z06 its one of the best bargains out there as a used car.Allow me to hit the throttle on a roll and once it responds the pull will blow your mind.And remember its stock!Lots of cars can be made to go fast in a straight line ,very few offer the total performance capabilities of the z06.I dont need to put down any other car to feel good and you shouldnt either thats ususally a sign of insecurity!And just to add insult to injury got to you tube and watch a stock ,all stock z06 on drag radials go 10.71 at 130mph.The guy driving it is a fellow named Ranger.His car has been dissected by track officials and is all stock.For the record when your buick came to life it ran 14 seconds at 95 mph.Two can play that game so enjoy what you have and keep on racing.We all love it.mustang ,corvette,buick chevelle as long as we all have fun.Oh i forgot hemi cuda too.

How long ago the buick came out and it run 14 sec???? What was the vette runing back then?? Come on dude u cant compare a stock 25 year old car with a new vette.. Thats insane.. U too funny....

How long ago the buick came out and it run 14 sec???? What was the vette runing back then?? Come on dude u can compare a stock 25 year old car with a new vette.. Thats insane.. U too funny....

I speak the truth thats all.

So what was it like back in days -------86-87 GN Vs 86-87 Corvette?
Now you want to compare a 2013 Corvette with all them extra years of tech advancement and all them extra millions of research to a stock GN with a BS V6 and have the nerve to complain that the Buick with a BS V6 is modded.
Zo6 7.0-Liter (427 ci) LS7 aluminum-block and only 3,199 lbs.
GN 231 V6 3600 lbs 25 year old tech.
Yeaup sound like a good argument to me:rolleyes:o_O

I m not comparing anything i have one of each i m saying that people bragging how they stretched a c6 vette with their 1986 or 87 buick should refrain from doing so.The buicks that run 10s are obviously heavily modded just like there are guys running 9 s in fully streetable supras but they are also heavily modded.Why you twisting the story?Some people are very insecure i see.You think anyone is stupid enough to compare the two cars stock to stock??????Give me a little more credit than that.A few of the guys on here sure are sensitive,capable of dishing it out but not taking it i see.

camirocz said:
I m not comparing anything i have one of each i m saying that people bragging how they stretched a c6 vette with their 1986 or 87 buick should refrain from doing so.The buicks that run 10s are obviously heavily modded just like there are guys running 9 s in fully streetable supras but they are also heavily modded.Why you twisting the story?Some people are very insecure i see.You think anyone is stupid enough to compare the two cars stock to stock??????Give me a little more credit than that.A few of the guys on here sure are sensitive,capable of dishing it out but not taking it i see.

Dude chill dont take it to the heart...Just like in the vetts forums mustang forums and so, we have a kill section. So People can say n brag about whatever they want.. Is nothing personal. Im sure u not the only vette n tb owner in here. I kno i cant beat a z06 , but if one pulls next to me and starts shit ill go for it. If i loose would u hear about it. Prob not..!! Lol.. But would be fun..

I have owned 19 Corvettes in my 69 years on this planet. I keep buying them cause I love em. I had an 08 Z06 which I hopped up with a CAI , Cam, LG long tube headers & tune. Made 550 RWHP on the dyno & ran 7.30 @ 100 in the 1/8 th & 11.70 127 in the 1/4 which is pathetic in my opinion. What held it back was the clutch wanting to stick to the floor & horrible wheel hop. Since it is such a bitch to change clutches & work on the car in general I got pissed & sold the car. From a roll I wouldn't of been afraid to race anyone but unfortunately when at the track they don't allow rolling starts. I'm on the Vette forum quite a bit & have heard of this ranger guy & don't know how he does it but he must love changing clutches & were I twenty years younger wouldn't mind either. Now as the story goes I decided to try a 2010 ZR1 with launch control, Better clutch & suspension. Tried launch control out in the street once & the car sounded like the engine wanted to fall out of it & decided that was no way to treat a car that I just dropped over a 100 grand on sold it also for a profit. So what have I learned from all this . If you want to impress your girl friend & look pretty going down the road Buy a vette. If you want to go to the track & win stop light races on the street. Buy a TR for 10 grand invest another 20 into it & laugh all the way to the bank. Buy the way I also own a 997 turbo Porsche another great car that one stickered for 176 grand before tax & license. I use it to go around corners fast while I,m taking my wife out on a Sunday ride. I also have the good sense to avoid the likes of Mean Chicken cause how would it look getting my ass handed to me by some raggedy looking Buick that hasn't been washed since the last rain fall. The end Lou

camirocz,
Such a keyboard warrior...
Again....bring your Z06 to the track or my neighborhood and lets do this so we can be done with it....I assure you....insecurity is not a problem with me....I'll race anything.

2 years ago I had a couple guys in their Z06's all fired up to race me in my shicken coop at Fontana...
My mods were...a used TA60 turbo, alky from Alkycontrol, a THDP, a Big Mouth CAI, Hooker cat back, a used 210/210 roller cam, a used set of ported OE heads, an old school Eastern Performance FMIC that I got for free, air bags in my rear springs...that's it.

We got there...and each of us started doing our test and tune passes before lining up against each other.
The first Z06 guy couldn't go faster than 12.30 and as soon as he saw me run 11.62....he didn't even wait for me to get back to the pits....he jumped in that pretty black Z06 and high tailed it home....didn't even leave me a "Dear Meanchicken" letter.
I felt so slutty and used....

The other guy ran an 11.70 at 127...:D ....and before we could line up, his clutch started acting up and he had to go home.

This guy happens to also be someone who happens to be a recognized Turbo Buick guru, a paying vendor on TB.com, and all around great guy...he used to ruin peoples days in a 8 second Grand National at the tracks back in the day...so it's not like he didn't know what he was getting into. I know him as Papa Lou.

Again....I was heartbroken....the first one walked out on me before we got started and the second one just couldn't perform...
I needed therapy.

So in spite of my dejected frame of mind....I claimed moral victory over both of them.

Now I'll repeat....
Vettes mph great....and they definitely will out top end a Turbo Buick with ease. No one is dumb enough to contest those very valid points nor the point that a Vette will out corner a Turbo Buick.
However it's still apparent to even the most casual observer that you are....uh....how do a stay PC here....uh...oh...I got it...
It's still apparent that you are ....undocumentedly mentally challenged enough...to claim your Z06 Vette will lay waste to my chicken coop and everyone else here who has encountered and killed a Vette, so to that I say...

Baaaaaaaarrrrrring it!
I'm waiting....with all my insecurities....:rolleyes:

As long as Chevrolet keeps putting clutches behind their most potent engines with no auto option it is no contest against a good running Buick! I was considering & drove both an CTSV Cadillac & ZLI Camaro & wasn't impressed with either compared to a modded TR. I have a GN I just bought coming from Phoenix & this 600 H.P. LS7 engine sitting in my shop gathering dust. Can't help but to imagine how that would work in a Buick . Perhaps this would clip the chickens wings .:)

Meanchicken you re my hero you beat a guy who drove standard for the first time an then you scared off some older guy who doesnt spend his days at the track with a manual because he has a buick to go fast.Do you realize that you time of 11.62 can and has been beaten by stock z06 cars.I m not here to praise the vette or put down the turbo buicks i love both.But dont think your car is invincible.Your wings will get plucked by another car one day it happens to everyone sooner or later.

Meanchicken you re my hero you beat a guy who drove standard for the first time an then you scared off some older guy who doesnt spend his days at the track with a manual because he has a buick to go fast.Do you realize that you time of 11.62 can and has been beaten by stock z06 cars.I m not here to praise the vette or put down the turbo buicks i love both.But dont think your car is invincible.Your wings will get plucked by another car one day it happens to everyone sooner or later.

Bring your Z06 to my track or streets and lets go, hoser...until then....take off, eh...

Until then...maybe you should stick to the Vette forums where Z06's apparently fart rainbows and run on unicorn tears...and all go 127mph....and make sub 11 second passes totally stock...
If I ever see one of those magical Z06 Vette's you speak of in anything but a magazine...I'll imediately bow down to it and sing it's praises with my arms held high and heart abondoned....

I have the slip where i ran 126.5 mph sorry to burst your bubble .Maybe youd like to go for a 30 to 120mph burst in my car and see what fast is.Oh and i did that in 84 degree weather.If the price is right ill bolt on sone slicks and we can go for a quarter mile as well .I m really not new at it so you my just have met your match.Or maybe you prefer i soup up my rosewood regal and beat you with that?Calm down, there se more to life than your stupid car.Travel,go to movies,take your wife to a restaurant.And dont insult people because they live outside of the U.S thats a NONO.Lets start over and get along shall we?

I have the slip where i ran 126.5 mph sorry to burst your bubble .Maybe youd like to go for a 30 to 120mph burst in my car and see what fast is.Oh and i did that in 84 degree weather.If the price is right ill bolt on sone slicks and we can go for a quarter mile as well .I m really not new at it so you my just have met your match.Or maybe you prefer i soup up my rosewood regal and beat you with that?Calm down, there se more to life than your stupid car.Travel,go to movies,take your wife to a restaurant.And dont insult people because they live outside of the U.S thats a NONO.Lets start over and get along shall we?

Corvettes make great Dyno queens that's what I hear about most on the corvette forum. Mean Chicken is a national treasure in the Buick community so may your tongue be ripped out sewn back in & ripped out again for your blasphemy. Be gone back to the Corvette form you Heretic ! :)

Do you read your own posts....?
You storm into the forum...all FNG'd up with your keyboard in hand....a new Turbo Buick owner who knows so little about Turbo Buicks that he's actually gonna stick a Kenn Bell trash can under his hood and call it a cold air kit and has a Vette crush....start hurling insults left and right at people for beating up on Vette's and then start trying to claim moral high ground over someone smacking your butt to the ground for it.
I bet you'd vote for Obama if you lived in the US...wouldn't ya....

Take your 126mph trap speed and run it up the flag pole.

I ran an 11.14 at 122mph (see vid in sig) on a nice warm summer day on my old motor and combo through the mufflers.
On a very conservative tune, my butt dyno says my GN is a bunch faster now with my new combo than it was then.

Winning the 1/4 mile is about the car that gets to the end first....not the one that MPH'd better....unless you Frenchy's do things differently up there in Canuck land.
Since we won't be meeting up at a track anytime soon. Bring your Z06 to the track and run it...post your timeslip clearly showing what your ET and mph is....I'll do the same as soon as the reopen Fontana and I'll post my slip....I'll betchya I mph and ET better than your pointy lil car does.

Until you show me an ET from your Z06 better than 11.14...go fiddle with your MPH in the corner and try to not go blind....