200-4r donar cars

Thanks! I feel much better now. However, I do not know what an 1/8 NPT tap is, please explain. Do have any ref numbers & names for the parts I am to purchase?

Also, where can the connector, wire, & pressure switch be purchased from?

Thank you, I really needed the info. I spent a lot of hours searching for the items. Point of info is in reading the tread i came across the CK site once before. It does not list any of the items talked about. So using your directions tbat this is the spot, I took a chance and call at this late time and got Chris on the phone. He stated that is inventory is too large to list all that he sells. My stuff is on its way, and thanks again!

you may not have to drill and tap the 3rd gear pressure port. Some models are tapped and plugged. Unscrew plug, screw in the switch, plug in the wire.

Th200 4r 3rd gear port

where is third gear pressure port in a TH200 4r tranny? Are there any picture or diagrams on the net?:confused:

where is third gear pressure port in a TH200 4r tranny? Are there any picture or diagrams on the net?:confused:

There is no 3rd gear Pr. port.
The Line Pr. port is just above the Shift Shaft on driver side.
The 4th gear port is on passenger side below factory servicing Trans mount lug. 4th port can be used for external TCC lockup.;)