2 STEEL CENTER MAIN CAPS

ROTTWEILER

LOOKING FOR 2 STEEL CENTER MAIN CAPS TO GO IN A 109 BLOCK. HOPEFULLY NEW, BUT USED IF THEY ARE IN GOOD CONDITION. THANKS

May want to try David Husek at turbobuickperformance.com he still had some in stock last I talked to him.

(516) 285-1103

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

May want to try David Husek at turbobuickperformance.com he still had some in stock last I talked to him.

(516) 285-1103

(516) 285-1103

(516) 285-1103

WOULD YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION? WITH A STEEL STEEL CRANK HAVING LESS FLEX, HOW IMPORTANT ARE THE CENTER CAPS. I HAVE A PAIR IN MY CURRENT ENGINE BUT IT HAS A CAST CRANK. IF YOU DON'T THANKS ANYWAY. DON JARMUS

Your crank is the lesser of the 2 evil weak links, if that helps. It does take a horrible beating when it comes to detonation and will probably break before your caps do. You will have to disassemble it to line bore the mains. If you do that you might as well look at completely forging the bottom end.