last couple

Attachments

• Buick meet 004.jpg
    Buick meet 004.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Buick meet 005.jpg
    Buick meet 005.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 147
Sorry I missed it guy's. Ended up having a bunch of family come over for the pool. Go figure. It was hotter than chit! Can't say I was extremely disappointed. :redface:

Sorry I missed it guy's. Ended up having a bunch of family come over for the pool. Go figure. It was hotter than chit! Can't say I was extremely disappointed. :redface:

Man, I had a little gift for too. Almost gave it to theraf8100. No problem, have to give it to you when I see you again. You gonna like it, if you don't have it already. It was hot, you guys get a nice sun tan. I was under a tree from time to time. :eek:

I'm not sure what the gift was, but I had my paws out begging like a puppy anyway :biggrin:....Glad you like the pics...I was almost thinking about having someone else take them because I thought I take chitty pics so the compliment means a lot ;)

Looks like good times guys! I was enjoying a nice little bout with the Flu over the weekend, but I will try to make it next time.

Guys,

I personally want to thank everyone who showed up. It turned out very well. :D We had a total of 11 TR's and one really nice tubo Buick powered 80's Chevy Malibu. Everyone thought the venue worked out well. Nothing like a bunch of TR's lined up together with the hoods all up and guys sharing ideals. We have a tight community and have to stick together. Sorry I didn't get any pics because my wife had the digital camera for a event at the house with the kids. You know I wanted to get out of there. I didn't know how it was going to turn out but was very happy. It got me looking forward to the next one in a couple of months. All great guys that showed up with super cars, most of which I never seen before. :cool: Thanks again guys.

Mike

P.S. Tom J, that freakin car of yours is AWESOME. Honestly that one of the baddest, fastest and cleanest Buick street TR 's around.

Thanks, Mike:)
Out of eleven cars there were a few stage cars

nice pics

Hey raf, nice pics. You did better than me. I brought my camera and forgot to take any. So many nice cars I guess I forgot.

had a blast.met some cool people with bad ass rides...hopefully my GN willl e ready for the Next one..

Mike,im also sorry i wasn't able to show up....just for the record guys the new design Walbro intank pump that i installed in the beginning of last year died on the way going there:mad::mad:

Mike,im also sorry i wasn't able to show up....just for the record guys the new design Walbro intank pump that i installed in the beginning of last year died on the way going there:mad::mad:

WTF....so much for their new design :rolleyes: Will they ever get it right again? That sucks you couldn't make it....but lord knows you'll be at plenty of events :biggrin:

Understood Richie, we'll bump heads pleanty of times this summer.

Sorry Mike, I was in Norwalk

Diaz, I have a used XP pump I took out last year to put a new one in. Wasn't bad. You can have it if you want. Call me for more info....

I am so pi$$ed that I didnt see this thread earlier. I am noob to the TR so it wouldve been great to talk to you guys. Cant wait for the next one to come around. Seems like a blast.