1st Chgo. South Side TR meet 5-23-10

For those that can stay a little later in the evening. My car club is hosting a cruise night afterwards at the Culvers in Mattheson, 7 min. south of the TR meet from 6-9pm. All are welcome, come and go as you please. Good time and good food. :cool:

Attachments

• Street Lethal cruise 2010.jpg
    Street Lethal cruise 2010.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 222
Directions anyone? Weather permitting i'll be coming from South Bend, IN heading west on I90. Then what. Excited to get together with other TR owners as i am a new owner and havent even seen a TR around here. Thanks in advance.

Get to 80/94 west towards Gary IN. Continue west on 80/94 towards Wisconsin after passing Torrence ave. After the next 2-3 miles take I80 west, two miles to I57 north. Get off on 167th west the first exit, get in right hand lane and pass first stop light. Make first right, 1/4 blk. It's a little lake in front of the area.

You could also put the addr. below in mapquest and follow my directions.
16701 Cicero
Oak Forest, IL 60452

I took on some work for sunday so I won't be out until a little later.
Wondering if any of you guys think you will still be there around 5ish? And this late arrival means I won't be bringing the boat. (Next time remind me Mike)
I do hope to be able to stop over at frankfort tonight as tonight is the first for the season over there. :D

I took on some work for sunday so I won't be out until a little later.
Wondering if any of you guys think you will still be there around 5ish? And this late arrival means I won't be bringing the boat. (Next time remind me Mike)
I do hope to be able to stop over at frankfort tonight as tonight is the first for the season over there. :D

Have to catch the boat show next time, Tim.

So, where you guys heading afterwards? You mention 2-4 sunday may 23. How about after? I know there is a new show that started sunday afternoons at 191st and lagrange in the lot at the northeast corner.
Not sure what else is going on.
Post up some info.

So, where you guys heading afterwards? You mention 2-4 sunday may 23. How about after? I know there is a new show that started sunday afternoons at 191st and lagrange in the lot at the northeast corner.
Not sure what else is going on.
Post up some info.

The one at 191st is a pretty nice show. Either this one or the one mentioned above in Matteson

Guys,

I personally want to thank everyone who showed up. It turned out very well. :D We had a total of 11 TR's and one really nice tubo Buick powered 80's Chevy Malibu. Everyone thought the venue worked out well. Nothing like a bunch of TR's lined up together with the hoods all up and guys sharing ideals. We have a tight community and have to stick together. Sorry I didn't get any pics because my wife had the digital camera for a event at the house with the kids. You know I wanted to get out of there. I didn't know how it was going to turn out but was very happy. It got me looking forward to the next one in a couple of months. All great guys that showed up with super cars, most of which I never seen before. :cool: Thanks again guys.

Mike

P.S. Tom J, that freakin car of yours is AWESOME. Honestly that one of the baddest, fastest and cleanest Buick street TR 's around.

i was there,
saw sum nice buick GN's and a few Regals,
Dam those Regals have sum nice interiors,luv the seats.

Dang....having problems with pics....stay tuned (no pun intended :D)

Attachments

• Buick meet 001.zip
    480.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Buick meet 002.zip
    735.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Buick meet 003.zip
    661.3 KB · Views: 47
try #2 (Sorry...I only know how to do them compressed)---

edit: ignore these as the pics are right after this post

Attachments

• Buick meet 001.zip
    480.5 KB · Views: 51