1994 Fourmula Firehawk for sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be interested in trading on the Corvette. send me some info on it.
you can pm me if you want.

As far as the hood goes it looks right to me.

I think the hood is different as well. The Firehawks had a little different ram air hood I thought...
You may be on to something. SLP did both the Firehawk (on a Formula body style only) as well as the WS6 cars (on Trans Ams as well as Formulas) until 1997. But the hood scoops lok different on the Hawk. Pic examples below:
38838034001_large.jpg

97%20trans%20am%202.jpg

So just how bad was this car wrecked before? A new front bumper cap, new hood, new wheels, new rear bumper cover, blown air bags, etc? And it still has a clean title?? Or is it a recon title?

Well when I bought the firehawk it had a good title. It may have been dropped out of an airplane and ran over by a locomotive. I guess I should just go ahead and give this car away. It can't be worth anything at all be
Cause they were so sorry of a car that they only made 500 of them. Then they just quit making firebirds and trans am altogether. I thought I was asking a fair price for this car but after posting here I realize my car is a piece of $hit thanks to the people on this board.
I have a 2005 corvette that I might want to sell one day.do you guys think $1 is to high for it? I am sure it is a piece too.

Well when I bought the firehawk it had a good title. It may have been dropped out of an airplane and ran over by a locomotive. I guess I should just go ahead and give this car away. It can't be worth anything at all be
Cause they were so sorry of a car that they only made 500 of them. Then they just quit making firebirds and trans am altogether. I thought I was asking a fair price for this car but after posting here I realize my car is a piece of $hit thanks to the people on this board.
I have a 2005 corvette that I might want to sell one day.do you guys think $1 is to high for it? I am sure it is a piece too.
Ummm... Ok. Here's the thing when selling a car... People tend to ask questions. I will start with part of the original post made by you in this ad.

This car has 120,000 miles but Motor was freshend when new Cam was installed. Car is a driver with some dings and carfax show clean but it has had some paint work and the nose was upgraded to the Trans am nose(easy to put it back). Car is far from perfect but it is a nice driver(very fast) and very rare. Interesting trade or $6800 Cash.

Carfax might show the title as being clean. BUT, it is obvious that several body panels are changed out (to incorrect panels for the car...cheap fix?), wheels are changed out, and airbags are clearly missing, all of which should be obvious to you since you SEEM fairly knowledgeable of these cars. Yet your description indicates minor work having been done to the car. IMHO, there is a LOT more to the repairs done than just it having "some paint work", "some dings", and the "upgraded Trans Am nose" (which is a huge downgrade on a car that only 500 of were built... Again, something I figure you would know).

Looking at all of this, a LOGICAL question someone is likely going to ask is "How bad was this car wrecked?" If getting questions along this line are more than your e-sensibilities can cope with, I would suggest you stop selling cars online. I mean come one... You were asking almost $7k for a car that, according to you, books for $8k. Yet it is missing SEVERAL thousand dollars worth of original parts, has been modded (not necessarily a bad thing) and has CLEARLY been wrecked before (that kinda IS a bad thing). Yea, you also told me "low mileage firehawks are from 14-20k" in another post. Ok. Apple / football comparison in this case, wouldn't you say?

Now sure, you came back in and modified your selling price to roughly $4k. This is because you don't have much money in it. Great. You're still gonna get questions when selling something. That's how it works. But again, if this is so shattering to you, take your ball and go home.

wooow guys the guy is just trying to sell the car no need to get all crazy over it..is as simple as u want it or not...u interested ask questions ur not just walk away...and yes a CORVETTE for a $1 is too much....lol.......jk...

I never claimed this was a perfect car. It looks pretty nice is very powerful and is fun to drive. This may not be a show car and I never said it was. I said it was a driver and was far from perfect. I am tired of the car being picked apart from people who have no intensions of buying it anyway.
I just thought someone on the board might want a good deal on a very rare and fast driver. If someone is really interested I can send updated pictures.
I don't think I am ready to sell the Corvette for $1 yet.

Just curious but why not post the pictures here?

You bash the board members but if you post a picture of a hot chick and say for sale......... but she got addicted to crack and looks a little different....... do you think your gonna have any takers without the pictures of her on crack???????

The car is at one of my good friends house in his heated garage just down the road from my house. we work different schedules and I don't see him all the time. I have not made it over there to get new updated pictures. The guy that bought the car and outran the police in it only had it for about 10 days. yes the hood is scratched up but I don't think the car turned into a crack whoe in those 10 days. If there were not already some pictures of the car posted I would be in a bigger hurry to get some new ones on.
I have not bashed any board member that has not bashed my car.
If someone has taken offense I am sorry.

people who act like this selling this car is suspicous ... i bought my 99 ss ver t m6 new its not for sale now but if i ever really need money i can show every detail. where i got it how much i paid what mods an i have all the factory stuff. but if it was a wreck pos this twist things up a bit doesnt it lol

I don't really know how I have become the bad guy here but I guess I am not welcome on this site. I was just trying to sell a car that was not perfect at what I thought was a very good price. I am not a dealer or a body man. I am just a car lover and collector.I did not buy this car new and don't know everything about it but it is not all twisted upand it runs and drives good. I don't need the money or the hassel.
Since my car is not good enough it is not for sale any longer. I guess I will take my ball and go home.
You can go ahead and pile on and talk about how sorry the car you have not seen is and how suspicious and sorry I am.

We can set here and post post away, but after a high speed joy ride that ended in a mis-hap, nobody is gonna buy the car without current pictures, thats just a fact.

No matter what the price is.

So please just get current day pictures and post em up,

Save yourself and potential buyers a headache and wasted time.

Status
Not open for further replies.