1994 Fourmula Firehawk for sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt4-turbo

For sale or trade for Turbo Regal or interesting sports car. My 1994 Firehawk, One of 500 made in 1994. If your not fimilar with the Firehawk they were a limited production Pontiac Formula that were shipped down the road from GM's Quebec plant to (SLP) Street Legal Performance to be upgraded with a Ram Air induction system, a suspension upgrade, performance exhaust and a hurst shifter on the six speed cars. All 1994 Cars had serialized pash plaques (numbered cars). The Cars were rated at 315 hp and SLP claims 0-60 in 4.9 sec. and 13.5 @103 mph in the quarter mile. My car is a black 6 speed car with some upgrades including Hooker headers, Dynomax exhaust with cutout, mild Crane Cams camshaft, accel ignition and wires, NGK spark plugs, steel braided brake lines, tubular K member and a nice Stereo with amp and
10" Subs. The Vin# can be Verified with SLP to insure it is a real Firehawk. This car has 120,000 miles but Motor was freshend when new Cam was installed. Car is a driver with some dings and carfax show clean but it has had some paint work and the nose was upgraded to the Trans am nose(easy to put it back). Car is far from perfect but it is a nice driver(very fast) and very rare. Interesting trade or $6800 Cash.

Some pictures before people ask.
1994Firehawk007.jpg

1994Firehawk008.jpg

I bought this Firehawk back after the new owner outran the Police in it. The car was impounded when they found it abandened.they have not found him yet. I bought it from the wrecker service and have the title for it. If someone wants a great deal on a very rare and fast Firehawk I will sell it. I just don't really need it. $4500 Cash buys it.

Thanks, Jon

I sold the car back in April of 2010 to a local guy. He paid me in Cash. Before he had it titled he was out showing off in it. The law tried to pull him over but he took off and out ran them. The police found the car and had it towed to a storage location. (The new owner who had out ran the police) never came back to get the Firehawk and there is still a warrant out for his arrest.
After the storage fees were not paid the Firehawk went to the people for their storage fees. I ended up buying the Car back from them. I bought it back for a good price but I don't really need it. So now the car that books out at about $8,000 is now being offered for sale fo $4500 Cash.
Thanks, Jon

I am going to put the firehawk on e-bay in the next few days but I thought I would offer it one more time before I did. This is my absolute lowest price.
$3995 because it sounds better than $4000.
Thanks, Jon

Do you have any pics of what it looks like today? Since it was in a car chase I am guessing there may be some collateral damage with that. Wondering why the wrecker place sold it so cheap.

I can get some new pictures if someone is interested. It does have some pretty good scrathes on the hood now so the hood needs to be repainted. I was going to take off the hood and take it down to a body shop friend of mine who was going to paint it for $150. The passenger side seat has a rip at the seam and needs to be repaired or replaced.
The reason the wrecker place sold it as cheap as they did is because they had nothing in it and they didn't know what they had. They just thought they had a regular Trans Am. They called me about buying the car because I was the last registered owner. The guy that outran the law only had this car for about 10 days and the Motor is fine. Car could use a front end allignment.
This is car 473 of 500 produced. $3995 is a steal.

I thought those yrs had the car # on the ashtray lid i did not see it in the pics. dont look like firehawk wheels either

The number plates on the 95 models are on the ashtrey plate. The 94 models are in front of the shifter. you just cant see it in the picture. If you are interested I can get more pictures and get a close up of the number plate.

Where in AR are you? Do you still have the Formula/Firebird nose & rear as well as the factory Firehawk wheels?

Also, if you could, please email me new, detailed pics as well as the VIN. My email address is barron01@comcast.net.

Thanks!

I don't have the nose or the original wheels.I wil get some detailed pictures and send them out to you. If you are are wanting a perfect car this is not the car for you. Low mileage firehawks are from 14-20k
This one is $ 3995.

At a price of $3995 you had better post some pictures so guys will quit wasting your time and visa versa.

I will try to get some updated pictures soon. But besides some scratches on the hood it looks about the same as the pictures already posted. Thanks, jon

Status
Not open for further replies.