1992 mustang GT convertible

saleen01

I am selling a 1992 Gt Convertible. car has 16k original miles, 4 wheel disc brakes, 373 gears and runs great. starts right up and no leaks that i can see.
Car is flat black right now since the guy i bought it from primed the car before i bought it. It also has the turbine wheels on there, not the pony wheels. I have a cobra ram air hood on the car now but still have the original hood and rear axle that would go with the car. also speedo jumps around a little when first driving it.
This is definately not a show car but a very fast , low mileage car that you could finish to your preference. that is why i just did flat black for now to let buyer decide on color, wheels....

asking 4500 OBO

Sorry for the delay. been out of town for work the past few weeks and finally back. Anyone who hasnt recieved pics let me know

$3200

New price is $3200. would really like to get rid of this soon . this is a great deal for this car

hit me some pics one more time

hit me w/some more pics once more
schambersiv@hotmail.com
detailed pics of engine would be nice and interior also. Is the car running and is it drivable? Tranny?
Let me know and why is it flat black? Any accidents?
Thanks
Steve Chambers