1987 Grand National low mileage (FL)

anyone with neg feed back should shut up this guys trying to sell his car and for the tough guys that hide behind keyboards im always up for a good fight being a retired mma fighter..............

Damn you guys are a tough crowd. I didn't take andys87 comments as derogatory. He was just trying to tell the guy to go ahead enjoy and drive the car, as several thousand more miles on that car with the changes and issues wont devalue it much. The only reason he appears to want to sell it is the low miles and condition of the car. An 80 thousand mile car could have less issues and a similar value IMO.
Nice car all the same

GNBReTT-don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't hide behind a fake name to say something.....to someone....probably hundreds, or thousands of miles away....on the internet! Please! ............Yeah, it really takes courage to trash talk on forums! Makes you feel like a man, huh?

Lets just let this guy sell his car already.

Can you say "Caught out"? Try using ur boyfriends computer next time idiot:rolleyes:. Do you really think ur the first schmuck to try to pull off a stunt like that by creating a new screen name with ur computer? Moron.

The guy would have no problem selling his car if he didn't have to deal with azzholes like you.

How come you have the same IP address then?:rolleyes:

First and Last warning... Next time you gots to go:wink:

LOL!!!! Awesome

Good luck with your sale bud. It's a beautiful car; and given it's age, the miles are very low - especially with the buckets I've seen around since I've been in the market for a GN.

GLWS...Vince

Guys,

This has really gotten out of control. The entire thread was hijacked.

i really think 15000 is to high for a 35000 mi car-- i think thats why andy made his post--giving the guy a hint--why all the gestopo stuff about his ip address--big brother is really watching?

i really think 15000 is to high for a 35000 mi car-- i think thats why andy made his post--giving the guy a hint--why all the gestopo stuff about his ip address--big brother is really watching?

i dont think its to high maybe if he asked 13000 someone would want to pay 10000 so i think hes starting in the right spot if your not going to buy the car dont chime in.......................................................................