1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ Show Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

Cash preferred, but I have received some really good trade offers on this one. If you are a serious, legitimate, fair, cash buyer, l will be happy to answer any questions you may have before I agree to trade this one. Let me know. Have a great day guys!:biggrin:

Finally caught up! All phone calls, emails and PM's responded to and replied to! Whos' next?:biggrin:

Are there any suspension mods? Sick car by the way.

Yes, there are suspension mods, but I don't remember everything and will have to get under her and make a list. Let me know what else I can do to help. Thanks for the compliment!:biggrin:

Bryan,

Do you have any convertible for sale? Early muscle.

Ronnie,

Would love to help you out, but Verts have never really been my thing. I have had a few, but never really cared for them. Don't have any right now, unless you have seen something that you want me to make a convertible out of for you. I'm pretty good with a sawzall! J/K!! I would never do that.

BTW, I need to get with you sometime and get you to coat some stuff for me. Another good guy on the site here said you were currently working on some stuff for him and said you were the "MAN" when it comes to what you do. I'll holler as soon as I am ready to ship some stuff up to you.:biggrin:

Not to bust chops but I believe the rule is any car in the for sale section is supposed to have a price posted.

This is a direct quote from the post:

"If you're selling something in the Cars for Sale forums, you must put an asking price on it. We aren't a fishing forum here, so post an asking price."

IMO, I think not posting a price has no advantages for you as a seller. You are just asking for a lot of wasted time in phone calls. Even if you were to start it high and say negotiable would send a better message.

I plus that and want to let you know guys I just talked to this seller and his asking price is $9750.00 , he will go down to $9150.00 but they have to be Canadian dollars and in cash , so anybody with that kind of cash should call him right now ;)

No, but you're getting close.:tongue:

There has never been a secret anyway. My only statement and reasoning for not posting a price was that the Buick for sale section plainly does not require a price based on the forum rules only the non-Buick section does.

If the moderators don't have to follow their own rules, why should I have to list a price in a section where it is not a requirement?:rolleyes:

I had asked my son to post an ad for me, but that is not the price I gave him. If he did it, he was mistaken, but I will verify.

Every person that has taken the time to call has been provided with the price.:rolleyes:
It brakes my heart to see a 25,000 mile GN turned out like that a few bolt on yeh maybe but all jacked out hell no
not at 25k miles to bad sad sad sad oh well good luck with the sell if was unmolested to me I would make an offer of $18,500.00