1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ High Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

Trade ? want to go 7's ??

s192.photobucket.com/albums/z5/thelegendTim/Vette/

see pics in link above

Im looking to trade for my Baddest of bad Vette !
632" pro stock block with Pontiac BIG CHIEF heads !!(28grand motor,heads were 12g !) dynoed 1190 hp all MOTOR has 2 stage fogger(300 each)never sprayed yet !!
everything new,9g in chassis, 5g Trans specilist power glide
$1600 pro system carb(1600cfm !!) 24 passes on new motor
,msd best digital box 1g ! aero space componets brakes , 9"mark williams center section rear 35 axles
I have 40 thousand in receipts in last year !!!
NOTHING ON OR IN CAR NEEDS REBUILDING OR WORK !!
MINT AND READY TO KICK ASS
car runs 850's on motor (with car set up for spray) was built for spray so should go 740's easy !!!!!!
was looking to get 35g for it,but todays economy nobodys spending !so im looking for a street car
tensec340 aol com
Tim 516 543 8447
Long beach,long island,ny

Tim,

Thanks for your interest. Looks like a nice car. While I appreciate your offer, I am simply getting too old, fat and lazy to deal with race cars. I don't even want to take my 8 second GN out to the track anymore. In fact, I was offered a 1959 Pro Mod Vette with a 632, on a full tube chassis running faster than yours and turned that down on trade. Here is a couple pics:

PA270742.jpg

PA270726.jpg

If you have something else, let me know and I would consider it. I prefer dead presidents, but will consider trades. They will have to be something I want or of comparable value that I can easily resell to recoup my money.

Keep the offers coming! The right buyer in the right situation will come along.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Bryan

Maybe I missed it,but what does it run in the 1/4?

Goodluck w/the sale!

Were you talking about my car or the Vette?

If you were inquiring about mine, I have not taken it to the track since finished and tuned as seen in the dyno graphs above. My intent was simply to have fun with it on the street, but my 100hr work weeks are not allowing much of that. What I can tell you is that I have owned and driven cars that were 7 second quarter mile cars on up and based on the dyno numbers and the way this car drives and feels, I am confident that in its current state of tune which is set up for pump gas and only 21lbs of boost and mild timing that the car will run in the mid 10's with a quality driver behind the wheel. Considering the build and knowing that there is more boost and timing to be had when run on quality racing fuel, it is my opinion that this car will run 9's in the quarter. However, it was never my intent to do that. As I stated before, it was only my intent to use this as a fun street car. If I want to go faster at the track, I have other Turbo Buicks that were built for that purpose.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Bryan

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone here a joyous and safe holiday weekend!:biggrin:

Man, sweet car! Best of luck with the sale. I just sold one and bought another so I know how hard it can be on your nerves. Hang in there, a buyer will come along!