1987 Buick Turbo Limited Light Metallic Blue

Didn't sell yet, but I really don't mind owning her a little longer, it is a beautiful Turbo Limited. I did make a change, I put a rebuilt power master back on. The vacuum system worked good, but it wasn't stock.That always bothered me and some people who look at it. Here are pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 445
Just goes to show when a car this perfect doesn't sell, that the economy is still in the tank.:frown:

Man is that car beautiful

well everybody seen it at turbobuick.com this past weekend.turns out that Nick Micale from ArizonaGN.com owned the Limited at one time

If I didn't want a 10sec car I'd be all over this one.. Great job on everything.. you take attention to detail to the next level.

-Juanjo

You should get it and forget about the 10sec car less headaches lol:):biggrin:

Mostly interested in a 10sec car due to growing popularity of fast cars around.. I have always been interested in perfect sleeper cars.. GN's T-Types always get the other party nervous.. you honestly never know what these cars are packing

I live in south florida, and am very interested in your car, would like to come see it sometime this week if possible. pm sent....

With some regret I sold my Limited, I took the cover off and pulled it out of the garage to give it a once over,this Buick is simply beautiful. but I got to sell it to start on the next Limited. I'm very happy to who I sold the car to it's going to a great guy in South Texas juanjo322 I wish him all the luck and I will be there if he needs anything.

Thank You

Bob

I can't wait to take delivery of this magnificent work of art. Bob it's been a pleasure speaking with you and I appreciate you taking the time to answer all my questions. I am certain this Buick will an experience to remember.

I hope you got what you were asking for the car. The buyer just got himself one of the nicest Turbo Buicks out there. Congrats to both parties! :)