1987 Buick Turbo Limited Light Metallic Blue

I love dick heads who bid and win and then come up with the "I can't pay" excuses. Plus you can't leave neg feedback for the buyer when he wins and doesn't pay, but he can leave it for the seller regardless of how good or bad the transaction is. Only further supports how much of a joke evilBay is. :rolleyes:

Oh well. Free bump for a really nice car.

OK. I got the Grand National itch (again) and starting snooping. Saw this car, and was going to go on a business trip to Florida (moved to Virgina). Had to see it.

I am far from a Buick expert, but in the short time I spent with Bob, it is apparent he is. The stunning pics barely due it justice. It is beautiful to behold in person! It looks, sounds, rolls like brand new (if not better). Starts instantly, accelerates cleanly, does not hesitate, stumble, burp, or stall...brakes well, tracks straight, sounds mean as a snake and has many neat features that really will require an in person look. Paint, rims, interior just really so close to new and just well done. Your first thought may be "Where is that new car smell?" Yeah, it sure looks that good :D

OK MD, you !@#$ well why are you not buying it? Well I've got my heart set on a GN, but even now I'm still tempted to buy it, it is so low key in that color and such a cool car, total wolf in sheep's clothing!

If you are in the market for a T-type (limited) as a daily driver or garage queen (which Bob keeps it in to maintain tip top shape), which clearly-needs no exterior, interior, or mechanical work-and is "turn key," I can easily say this car is for you. We talked cars we loved and missed, and he is truly a car guy, dedicated turbo Buick guy. Again, I'm no "expert" but wow...

OK. I got the Grand National itch (again) and starting snooping. Saw this car, and was going to go on a business trip to Florida (moved to Virgina). Had to see it.

I am far from a Buick expert, but in the short time I spent with Bob, it is apparent he is. The stunning pics barely due it justice. It is beautiful to behold in person! It looks, sounds, rolls like brand new (if not better). Starts instantly, accelerates cleanly, does not hesitate, stumble, burp, or stall...brakes well, tracks straight, sounds mean as a snake and has many neat features that really will require an in person look. Paint, rims, interior just really so close to new and just well done. Your first thought may be "Where is that new car smell?" Yeah, it sure looks that good :D

OK MD, you !@#$ well why are you not buying it? Well I've got my heart set on a GN, but even now I'm still tempted to buy it, it is so low key in that color and such a cool car, total wolf in sheep's clothing!

If you are in the market for a T-type (limited) as a daily driver or garage queen (which Bob keeps it in to maintain tip top shape), which clearly-needs no exterior, interior, or mechanical work-and is "turn key," I can easily say this car is for you. We talked cars we loved and missed, and he is truly a car guy, dedicated turbo Buick guy. Again, I'm no "expert" but wow...

Hey Dave it was nice to meet you
thank you very much for all the compliments it means alot:D
Bob

what a beautiful car ! Love the color.

i was trying to sale my silver TR I did a full restoration on the body.but the dude back down.:mad:
I was hoping to give you that phone call.:( But it didn't happen..:(

WOW, what a beautiful car!! One question, why don't the opera lamps work in the photos when the lights are on?

They Work

There is no bulbs it more like a illuminating strip not so post to be very bright
Here some other pictures

Attachments

• IMG_8458.jpg
    IMG_8458.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_8463.jpg
    IMG_8463.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_8464.jpg
    IMG_8464.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 923
OK, I see they're glowing now. I was looking for a car with those combinations of options in cherry shape, never knew one existed anymore. I had a white one very similar but with a 1/2 landau top and no opera lamps...I tried like hell to find one with those lamps but it was impossible. I wish I had an extra $17,000 sitting around, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

BTW, how'd you get your wheels polished up like that, those look fantastic!

limited

Saw this show-car in person last weekend, Wow. Bob has done a super nice job on this resto, won't last long . Just needs the right buyer!

I brought a Gn from bob About 6 months ago and I couldn't be happier great guy to deal with.Anyway Bob you did a great job on this t-type Nice good luck with the sale

you serious ,,this has not sold....your wifes car is just as nice as this...

bump
on a side note do you have any T rims that you could refurbish for me and send my way...many can try to make them look perfect...you have outdone GM..

you serious ,,this has not sold....your wifes car is just as nice as this...

bump
on a side note do you have any T rims that you could refurbish for me and send my way...many can try to make them look perfect...you have outdone GM..

No i dont have another set but it takes lot of time to do right. not easy