1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T Limited

t-topflyer

1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T Limited with just over 45K original miles.

Options include P/W, PDL, Tilt, Cruise, AM/FM/Cass stereo with auto reverse, Leather Buckets with Center Console, Hatch Roof, Driver's Remote Mirror, Manual Reclining Passenger Seat, Lighted Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror and Factory Designer Series Paint Scheme.

Has new filters, fluids, hoses, plugs and plug wires, tires etc. and a few upgrades such as Magnaflow 2 & 1/2" stainless exhaust, auxilliary transmission cooler, Eaton Posi, Kirban rear seat and frame braces, new body bushings, and Bilstein Shocks.

The exterior and interior are extremely nice. No dents, dings, scratches, scrapes, rips, tears, cracks etc. Undercarriage is like new and rust free. Originating in the south it was never undercoated and the gas tank is still silver. Mechanically the car is sound and could be driven anywhere without worries.

I also have some chrome underhood dress-up items, bolt-on performance parts (3" THDP with test/dump pipe, Flowmatched 60 lb Mototron injectors with matching Turbo Tweak chip, Newest SMC alky kit, engine tie down, LT-1 MAF with translator, Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail pressure gauge, set of rear airbags, driveshaft loop.....etc) and a set of color matched GNX style wheels with Falken directional tires that can be included for the full asking price. I'm sure I've forgotten something but basically you get everything I have for a Turbo Buick stock and custom for the full price. If you want it with just it's stock parts I would like to get $16,500 or with just the custom parts I would like to get $17,500. Please see pics at the bottom for more on these components and how the car appears with them. Call 972-775-3456 or e-mail if seriously interested or if you have any questions. See pics below.

100_0118.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0126.jpg

100_0111.jpg

100_0124.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0117.jpg

i love your car to bad i just bought mine or else the T would be in my driveway good luck on the sale to bad you can't keep it.

This car is the real deal

I sold this car a few yrs ag0 to t-topflyer and it is NICER than he states in his ad.

I hosted the Midwest Turbo Buick meet in 2007 and those in attendance were drooling over this car. Matt has made the car exceptional and I would buy it back in a heartbeat if I knew my job was safe...damn economy.

Anyone looking for the rarest of the rare will not be disappointed. How many Limiteds do you see with leather, t-tops and the designer paint option...just about none.

If you couldn't tell I miss this car.

Thanks for all the nice words. I am really going to miss it when it's gone. Was a nice day today so I took it out and snapped some more pics that I thought I would share.

100_0368.jpg

100_0362.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0366.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0339.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0354.jpg

Although this car is worth every penny of my asking price I realize in looking at some others for sale that it is priced at more than the current market will allow. New prices are $15K, $16K, and $17K for stock, custom or both. Car needs to sale within the next couple weeks to make room for a new toy and this one is too nice to park outside. So if you like really nice realy rare turbo buicks and have a garage space and cash step up. You won't be dissapointed especially with the quality of this car at this price! I have a ton more in it..

In the first set of pics under the hood. Is that turbo sheild powder coated or painted??? it looks great.

Nick

What is a heat resistant paint? I am putting mine back to stock and was wanting to paint or coat it.

Great car

Nick

Not sure what paint was used on the shield. Didn't get the stock shield when I bought the car so I bought this one from a fellow forum member. I think he mentioned using the paint Kirban sells but I'm not sure it's been a while.

!!!!

wow. i wish i was graduated and working. id buy this car for sure.

cant hold onto it for me until i graduate with a job in 1 year??

Hey george what's up? that car sure would look good riding around Lexington and parked @ the Fat Boys car show HUH!!!
Chuck